I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Hello. My theme is not Yoshi-related anymore. It is now my ultra-fav character in the galaxy.

EDIT: Reverting back to my previous theme. Why April Fools' didn't last long?

My avatar is from that Doki Doki game that seems to be popular lately, sig is me logging onto to this lovely site

Recently changed my avatar to something Puyo Puyo related. I am not ready with my rotating avatar yet, so I am using static ones for now. Here's the image in full detail:

tumblr_p5xbm4TYim1u8uje4o6_r3_540.png

The avatar in particular references the game Puyo Puyo Fever 2, where Sig (the blue haired boy) and Prince Salde (the pink boy) are on a journey while Raffina (pink hair girl) and Butler (the blonde guy) are stalking them. In case you want to know more about those events...
1) Raffina volunteered to help Butler to help find his "lovely prince", and she only volunteered to help him because she thinks he's a prince charming, until she found out that the prince is not what she expected.
2) Sig and Prince Salde are on a journey to find the Star Lantern which will change the Prince to Ocean Prince, a pink fish with a haughty attitude.

There are a few more images in the collection, but I enjoyed that one the most because it contains those two characters prominently.

Thank you for reading.

Easter Yoshi said:
I know it's late, but I forgot to do this on April 1 and I had to do it.

I dare you to click the "april fools prank" button in my sig.
Joke's on you, the random string of characters at the end of the URL is there to prevent that from working. :D

Lakituthequick said:
Easter Yoshi said:
I know it’s late, but I forgot to do this on April 1 and I had to do it.

I dare you to click the “april fools prank” button in my sig.
Joke's on you, the random string of characters at the end of the URL is there to prevent that from working. :D
Oh, well that stinks. What happens when you click on it? (nevermind, it says session failed when I try to click on it again)

Now I’m gonna try the same thing on the wiki and see if it works...

i've added a bit more stuff to my sig, got a new thanos gif, put the BPWI logo back in square form (which still links to the topic page), and now have the flags of my seven nationstates nations, which links straight to the new region

so some good stuff is happening, just waiting on the name change to thanos

EDIT: made the flags image a bit smaller, so that it doesn't expand massively when you click on it

I might do a bit of re-arranging later on when i feel like it, make it look nicer and stuff

Recently changed my avatar! This image is from a webcomic that goes by the name "Bad Machinery", which is a name nobody except the author knows of its significance. It's also has a strong British identity so

For context, the character in the image, Charlotte (sometimes referred to as "Lottie") tends to be very creative with her choice of words, and in that particular scene, Charlotte was holding her phone to take a video of a monster's defeat while commenting on how it's like the spinning icon (in Mac OSes) meant it's not certain if the work is saved, and then she responded to Mildred's (her friend) wry suggestion to save her work often, which is Charlotte's way of saying to rely on the computers.

Anyway, Charlotte's words is very funny so I like this image.

Thank you for reading.

I changed my avatar to Alan Jackson.

All right, Easter Yoshi is now forever gone! (well, he might return next year; we’ll see)

As such, I’ve now gone back to my regular theme. Although my avatar is now Green Yarn Yoshi riding Yarn Poochy.

Man I can't wait for Mario Tennis Aces, so I changed my theme as Toad in Mario Tennis (it's my first rotating avatar)

I changed my avatar to George Jones, he is one of my favourite singers, taking number 4 after John Denver, Alan Jackson, and Roy Acuff.

I started working on a 3D scene and it's way in early stages, but I thought one of my test renders looked interesting enough to use as my avatar for now.

I almost forgot to say that my new signature, it has the image of Felicia which I cannot get out of my head and another picture of George Jones and minor text work in the signature also.

Back