I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE!!!

Now I'm gonna think in second that that is Wayoshi.

Actually, I was looking for Mario Sunshine artwork of Yoshi, and that was the best one I could find. I instantly thought, "Wow, everyone's gonna think I’m Wayoshi now..." Honestly though, this isn’t the first time that two users have had the same avatar.

Sig-changing time! This time I am using a Garfield-based avatar, and one of those sincere ones because those are rare given that mocking Garfield appears to the more popular thing to do. It's drawn by the artist of Bee and Puppycat. Here's the image in full:

8ac68604832a64ed68121d319b6f4669.jpg

Fun fact: TheBourgyMan, a notable artist who is also known for drawing fan art of Mario, is inspired by Garfield.

Thank you for reading.

EDIT: Looks like nobody so far has guessed what my avatar is. Those two people aren't kids: they are Jon Arbuckle and Liz! I guess if they aren't drawn in that artstyle they aren't recognisable.

New avatar time! This is a plush smiling Goomba that looks very strange compared to what we are used to, but he looks so happy! Original image:

goomba-dolls-new-super-mario-plush-toys-super.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Thanos said:
what happens when thanos, brian and commander riker all get roped up into mr. bones wild ride?
< it's that, if you need answers

the entire thing, the username, the text, the image, just let your mind wander

heck it might even end up being this thing down here too vvv

I added an image to my sig that I took, but it looks squished, but it will suffice.

It's incredible how the image in the sig's original size just fits perfectly.

Also, now I'm everyone!

Sadly, not actually everyone everyone made the cut, like all pokemon who are not Pikachu, Jigglypuff or Lucario.

Was too lazy to just put in the entire roster. Maybe I’ll do just that later tho.

Got a new avatar because someone did a very cool edit based on a "legendary" package that some people mistake as a crossover: Sonic & Garfield!

Sadly I can't find the Twitter that this picture was first used, but here's the next best thing:
u8qmvLe.jpg

Thank you for reading

Added a few characters to my avatar rotation, namely:

Peach
Bowser
Roy
Red (aka Pokemon trainer)
Charizard
Diddy Kong
King Dedede
Wolf
Rosalina
Greninja
Palutena

And finally Robin... because he is known as... the avatar... get it?

I have changed my avatar to the image of my favourite album by George Jones, Walls Can Fall, I also moved my old avatar to my signature.

Anyone like my new profile pic? I bet FawfulTheGreat64 does!

Sprite art was made by ShyGuyXXL and I edited it with the background

Back