Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Just completed all the events (not all the rewards obviously).

The Meta Knight Before Christmas said:
What about the one where you have to be Meta Knight and only kill Marth if you accidentally kill Peach or Zelda you lose. Too bad that Marth always hides by them

This can go die in a hole. I decided to just clear it on easy because I got so pissed off at it. Either they would just wreck me due to me trying to avoid the princesses or end up accidentally killing one of them because they ALWAYS got in the way.

And the Kirby Gourmet definitely seemed impossible because I ran out of time and had only half my stamina healed, but I think BLOF's advice will make it so much easier.

There are just some events though that I am positive that are completely impossible to do. I tried to do the Final Battle on Hard and it literally was like "lol nope".

I got a lot done today though with finishing the events and getting a lot of challenges completed. Clearing Crazy Hands with 10 in a row for Greninja was quite the challenge but wasn't that hard. And now I have all characters and stages finally unlocked.

Getting the parasite queen song is like one of the most annoying challenges ever, because it involves Smash Tour and relies on a ridiculous amont of luck.

Completed all challenges (all of them on hard except for three on normal)

More challenges I absolutely hate on hard mode:
The one where you're Lucario at 200% and have to fight invisible Sheik and WFT - couldn't do it on hard
The one where you need to kill a gigantic metal ROB and basically everything OHKO's you (got that one on pure luck)
The one where you need to kill 15 Wireframe Macs using Little Mac at 100% - couldn't do it on hard
The one where you need to use the daybreak to kill three Dark Pits

but yeah pretty fun otherwise

villager is the best

GBAToad said:
The one where you need to use the daybreak to kill three Dark Pits
you couldn't do it because killing three Dark Pit's would be too heavy of a burden on your soul. Don't worry, I wouldn't be able to do it either.

I'm not calling people idiots or morons but why the hell do they waste money on these stupid amiibos? They level up your character? Oh my God that's genius! So fucking what? Characters like Little Mac, Ike, King Dedede, Shulk, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, etc are already OP I don't need some Skylanders clone to up their attacks even more. I thought they were gonna be much more useful in non Smash games like Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Party 10, etc. until I realized...it's your Mii...disguised as the character you're using...even though a lot of people make their Miis look like certain characters before these things were invented...riveting.

Claus said:
There are just some events though that I am positive that are completely impossible to do. I tried to do the Final Battle on Hard and it literally was like "lol nope".
pick ike
spam counter
SUCCESS

supermariofan said:
I'm not calling people idiots or morons but why the hell do they waste money on these stupid amiibos? They level up your character? Oh my God that's genius! So fucking what? Characters like Little Mac, Ike, King Dedede, Shulk, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, etc are already OP I don't need some Skylanders clone to up their attacks even more. I thought they were gonna be much more useful in non Smash games like Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Party 10, etc. until I realized...it's your Mii...disguised as the character you're using...even though a lot of people make their Miis look like certain characters before these things were invented...riveting.

Because they look awesome and they're better to train with than CPUs (and often other humans).

Like level 9 CPUs are easy-peasy, I need an actual challenge from my AI.

santanoice said:
supermariofan said:

Because they look awesome and they're better to train with than CPUs (and often other humans).

Like level 9 CPUs are easy-peasy, I need an actual challenge from my AI.

Still, a high level AI should not cost 13 €, for only one character.
I didn't see how Amiibo AI is, but if it's like classic 9.0 AI, I don't see the point of having an AI who has superhuman reflexes because you will never face any human with such reflexes.

Cirdec said:
I don't see the point of having an AI who has superhuman reflexes because you will never face any human with such reflexes.
It could mean you'll be easily able to defeat those with lesser reflexes after long enough, because you're used to harder opponents.

supermariofan said:

Cause maybe if nothing else, we want a pretty good collectible for our favorite characters? I'm not getting some of them just to have a Stronger AI to train with. They're neat display pieces on their own. I own a Mario and Luigi one so far. Now I don't plan on collecting them all, because that's just ludicrous. (Though the diehard Nintendo fans that try to collect any, and I mean ANY Nintendo merchandise are probably going to try to do that). But I do plan on especially of getting a Sonic one just because of how much I enjoy that Sonic is in Smash Bros. in the first place. And I got the Mario Bros. amiibos for the fun of it as well (Though to be fair Mario was a bit of an impulse buy on the day I picked up Smash Bros on Wii U, and Luigi released in time for Christmas)

At least unlike Skylanders, they're a really optional thing that you don't have to get and use if you don't want to. It's also fun to teach them your Smash habits. (Like for example, you could teach them to taunt at the beginning of the match, or after every KO)

Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

Cause maybe if nothing else, we want a pretty good collectible for our favorite characters? I'm not getting some of them just to have a Stronger AI to train with. They're neat display pieces on their own. I own a Mario and Luigi one so far. Now I don't plan on collecting them all, because that's just ludicrous. (Though the diehard Nintendo fans that try to collect any, and I mean ANY Nintendo merchandise are probably going to try to do that). But I do plan on especially of getting a Sonic one just because of how much I enjoy that Sonic is in Smash Bros. in the first place. And I got the Mario Bros. amiibos for the fun of it as well (Though to be fair Mario was a bit of an impulse buy on the day I picked up Smash Bros on Wii U, and Luigi released in time for Christmas)

At least unlike Skylanders, they're a really optional thing that you don't have to get and use if you don't want to. It's also fun to teach them your Smash habits. (Like for example, you could teach them to taunt at the beginning of the match, or after every KO)

Not to mention the fact that they are able to be used for more than one game besides Smash Bros., and while not all of them will be used for all games (as shown with MK8), they do so much more than Skylanders, and like SonicMario said they're optional so it's not like it's Nintendo trying to force you to buy these little things in order to play a game. They're Nintendo, not EA.

Besides, they don't level up your character, but an opponent that you can train and fight against to make you better. You shouldn't criticize people about buying something when you don't even know what it really does.

supermariofan said:
I'm not calling people idiots or morons but why the hell do they waste money on these stupid amiibos? They level up your character? Oh my God that's genius! So *bleep*ing what? Characters like Little Mac, Ike, King Dedede, Shulk, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, etc are already OP I don't need some Skylanders clone to up their attacks even more. I thought they were gonna be much more useful in non Smash games like Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Party 10, etc. until I realized...it's your Mii...disguised as the character you're using...even though a lot of people make their Miis look like certain characters before these things were invented...riveting.
So much salt in this wound.

What do you mean "characters are already OP" anyway? You spawn an AI character that can eat your equipment, spawn presents for you (like money, equipment, and custom special moves), and they're usually more competent than the Level 9's I face.

Also, they're a pretty cool figure, especially when you consider the lack of merchandising a lot of other characters get.

supermariofan said:
I'm not calling people idiots or morons but why the hell do they waste money on these stupid amiibos? They level up your character? Oh my God that's genius! So *bleep*ing what? Characters like Little Mac, Ike, King Dedede, Shulk, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, etc are already OP I don't need some Skylanders clone to up their attacks even more. I thought they were gonna be much more useful in non Smash games like Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Party 10, etc. until I realized...it's your Mii...disguised as the character you're using...even though a lot of people make their Miis look like certain characters before these things were invented...riveting.

I got all mine for Christmas. they look great on my shelf.

I've started to use Wario, and I'm falling in love with him. Not just his moves (which are great, gotta love that dair), but also just how silly he is. All of his taunts, victory animations, and even idle animations are hilarious.

ok so the NES Zapper Posse trophy is my favourite trophy in the whole game

I've got about 300 different trophies and still no Rhythm heaven or Warioware (aside from Wario himself) :C

Nysice said:
I've started to use Wario, and I'm falling in love with him. Not just his moves (which are great, gotta love that dair), but also just how silly he is. All of his taunts, victory animations, and even idle animations are hilarious.
check out his pummel animation.

I think I'm slowly turning into BLOF and LGM, because every time I see Wario in Smash, I just...for some reason I just want to kill him. Like, I get unreasonably mad if I lose to him and I just...it's so satisifying when I destroy him. I think it's because of his taunts.

Wally said:
I think I'm slowly turning into BLOF and LGM, because every time I see Wario in Smash, I just...for some reason I just want to kill him. Like, I get unreasonably mad if I lose to him and I just...it's so satisifying when I destroy him.

I get that way with Villager and G&W.

Wally said:
I think I'm slowly turning into BLOF and LGM, because every time I see Wario in Smash, I just...for some reason I just want to kill him. Like, I get unreasonably mad if I lose to him and I just...it's so satisifying when I destroy him. I think it's because of his taunts.

Sounds like you're taking the first step into insanity.

Wally said:

I'm like that with a couple different characters: Olimar, Dark Pit, Wario and Ganondorf in particular. It's so funny when they losr.

I've been turning into BLOF and LGM as well. Except I make Wario cannons in gmod.

see guys i told you star ko'ing wario is hilarious

Cirdec said:
Still, a high level AI should not cost 13 €, for only one character.

Why aren't the Amiibos worth the cost? Most figurines like that will cost you around $20-25 AUD which is slightly more than the RRP of the Amiibos, and they don't even have the chip inside.

Cirdec said:
I didn't see how Amiibo AI is, but if it's like classic 9.0 AI, I don't see the point of having an AI who has superhuman reflexes because you will never face any human with such reflexes.

My housemate is tourneypro, try again

Back