Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Most players who play Little mac are lesser payers who use a very simple to use character. Due to this, they are very predictable and punishable. You have a shield. Use it. When he comes near you, shield, grab out of shield, and get him off the stage.

and his special attacks feel pretty lackluster aside from neutral

but really if you get him in the air he's practically hopeless, let alone off the stage.

Anser said:
I think another reason I have is that I dislike the character itself. He's just... Weird. I don't even think he's that popular either. He should have stayed as an Assist Trophy in my opinion.

He's actually fairly popular in the West. Little Mac's inclusion actually is Nintendo throwing a bone to Western Audiences because Little Mac isn't quite as popular as far as Japan goes.

And Little Mac did have the successful Punch-Out Wii Game that is probably a huge reason why he's in Smash 4 to begin with (Given his design is based off of that game, and Giga Mac (his final smash) is specific to that game.). As I doubt he gets in otherwise on just the old Punch-Out games.

mac should been playable long before this game, imo

ThreeThousand said:
Little Mac was one of my most wanted newcomers and I absolutely can't stand how he's become the official scrub character. :[

^

Still trying out the Wii U game, might not have a lot of time to try as I also now have PS4 and are FIFA 14 (im sorry guys) on that as well. Hopefully I can find some good slots to play this.

Freakworld said:
Lucina said:
FIFA 14 (im sorry guys)

gtfo
no

Also performing smash attacks is much easier with the game pad thanks to a second analogue stick. Would of liked a gamecube controller but this will do.

Lucina said:
Still trying out the Wii U game, might not have a lot of time to try as I also now have PS4 and are FIFA 14 (im sorry guys) on that as well. Hopefully I can find some good slots to play this.

Buy Killzone on PS4, it is fun also I will be playing with my PS4/Vita again next week as I'm focusing on smash bros and staring at matchmaking hoping to find players in Halo MCC for Xbone

Quick question. In the Wii U version, can you use your 3DS as a controller in modes such as Classic and Online? I recently got the game (and also my friend has it without enough controllers so I can just use my 3DS when I go).

Snowzomi Mistletoujou said:
Quick question. In the Wii U version, can you use your 3DS as a controller in modes such as Classic and Online? I recently got the game (and also my friend has it without enough controllers so I can just use my 3DS when I go).

i just tried it out and it looks like you can only do stuff thats under the 'smash' mode (so local regular smash, 8 player smash and special smash)

There's pretty stupid, it would be nice if you could use it throughout the entire game.

So I'm gonna get this game tomorrow.

After not playing Smash in like a month the hype has recovered and I can now safely play the shit out of this again

(and for the record i already have like 35 hours on smash 3ds)

March's Wave of Amiibo has been announced!

tumblr_nh1i4do8oS1swqiquo4_1280.jpg

Now we'll have the answer to just how flat the Game & Watch Amiibo is xD

Smash @ Xanadu has been doing a Smash 4 tournament on twitch today, 4v4's are absolutely insane. #WeDemBoys played a match all as koopa kids and a match all as Doc's. I'm rooting for Nairo to win since he mains Dark Pit, also he's really fun to watch. He hasn't used his Robin yet but he's played some ZSS. I'm also kind of hoping for Boss to win with his Luigi but I can't have both.

Nairo always goes off stage to follow opponents which is so fun to watch, probably the reason I do the same.

Wow no, fuck you nairo. You don't just swap to pit from dark pit like that. Your punishment is losing.

Holy crap amiibo are selling out fast.

I checked just about every store at my local shopping center that would sell them at all and all the Wave 3 amiibo preorders are completely maxed out, and for stores that don't do preorders they simply don't have the wave 3 amiibo in their database yet.

dum i got 32/140 challenges

also i discovered that you can costumize taunts (guessing thats only for matches with friends, but still cool)

Back