Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS Discussion

Which of the characters do you main?

  • Mario

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Luigi

    Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Peach

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Bowser

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Yoshi

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Rosalina

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Bowser Jr./Koopalings

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Wario

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Mr. Game and Watch

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Donkey Kong

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Diddy Kong

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Link

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Zelda

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Shiek

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Ganondorf

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Toon Link

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Samus

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Zero Suit Samus

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pit

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Palutena

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Marth

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Ike

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Robin

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Kirby

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • King Dedede

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Meta Knight

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Little Mac

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Fox

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Falco

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Pikachu

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Charizard

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Lucario

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Jigglypuff

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Greninja

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Duck Hunt

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • ROB

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Ness

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Captain Falcon

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Villager

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Pikmin & Olimar(/Alph)

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Wii Fit Trainer

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Dr. Mario

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Dark Pit

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Lucina

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Shulk

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pac-Man

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Mega Man

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Sonic

    Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Mii Brawler

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Mii Swordsman

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mii Gunner

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Mewtwo

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Lucas

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Ryu

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Roy

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

    Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

    Votes: 3 7.7%

  • Total voters
    39

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
I honestly have no idea how many characters they would add.

Ice Climbers and Inklings are the biggest no-brainers. Wolf would also be an easy and popular addition. Those three plus one or two characters who did well on the ballot seems reasonable.

Ice Climbers
Wolf
Inkling
King K. Rool
3rd Party?
 

Door Trace

Make sure to lock so fires can't get in.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
GalacticPetey said:
Baby Luigi said:
Extend 8-player Smash to all stages, good god, please, it runs perfectly fine in those settings, there's no excuse to limit it.
If Ice Climbers do return, I assume the Switch could handle 16 climbers on a stage, right?
Maybe. I'd want to play as 16 climbers in a stage anyway.
 

Ignazio Salvaggi

🔥Feel that heat wave? You’re on fire, baby!🔥
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Baby Luigi said:
Extend 8-player Smash to all stages, good god, please, it runs perfectly fine in those settings, there's no excuse to limit it.
Enable hazards for Pyrosphere, Midgar, Brawl Circuit, Luigi's Mansion, Gaur Plain, Pirate Ship, Duck Hunt, and everything will be good as gold.

oh and give the more serious blokes the hazardless versions too
 

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
MarioWiki
YoshiFlutterJump
For anyone interested, My Nintendo is now giving out the Smash Controller app for 3DS as an available reward (available here)! It costs 80 Platinum Points.

For those of you who don't know, the Smash Controller app allowed you to use your 3DS as a controller in Smash Wii U, without having to own Smash 3DS. And if you do own Smash 3DS, you don't need to get this, as it's included in your game!
 

Shy Guy on Wheels

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
HE/HIM
There's literally no reason to get that, because if you go to the 3DS menu on Wii U then you can just get a QR code to download the app for free.
 

ArchagentEverlasting

Your favorite travel guide gal
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Thank you so much, I was having some difficulty. Magolor is my favorite Kirby character and I wanted him really badly.
 

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
MarioWiki
YoshiFlutterJump
Roy Mustang said:
Thank you so much, I was having some difficulty. Magolor is my favorite Kirby character and I wanted him really badly.
Yeah, I don't think I would have gotten the trophy without that guide. My favorite villain in the Kirby series is Magolor, too, but my favorite character overall is King Dedede.

Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
It's funny that after Ultimate was released only two people posted here.


Er... make that three.
I don't care what they say, as long as I have my Bandana Dee mods, this game is not obsolete at all.

 

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
It's funny that after Ultimate was released only two people posted here.


Er... make that three.
I don't care what they say, as long as I have my Bandana Dee mods, this game is not obsolete at all.

Any blood mods to speak of?
 

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
MarioWiki
YoshiFlutterJump
Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
It's funny that after Ultimate was released only two people posted here.


Er... make that three.
I don't care what they say, as long as I have my Bandana Dee mods, this game is not obsolete at all.

Any blood mods to speak of?
Mmm, you'll have to look for that yourself. I'm not the kind of guy who's into that stuff.
 

Door Trace

Make sure to lock so fires can't get in.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
i have mods of characters swearing
 

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
It's funny that after Ultimate was released only two people posted here.


Er... make that three.
I don't care what they say, as long as I have my Bandana Dee mods, this game is not obsolete at all.

Any blood mods to speak of?
Mmm, you'll have to look for that yourself. I'm not the kind of guy who's into that stuff.
I'll check on GameBanana in a bit.
 

Ignazio Salvaggi

🔥Feel that heat wave? You’re on fire, baby!🔥
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
We have mods where there's the sound of Luigi exploding to pieces replacing the announcer voice clip for Special Smash.
 

Door Trace

Make sure to lock so fires can't get in.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
afaik there are no blood mods otherwise i would have got them, unless you count the *bleep*ty horror character.exe mods that are typically low quality edge anyway
 
Top