• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
SKmarioman said:
So the rubber cap on my circle pad finally came off.

While navigating the main menu to connect to Wii U.

fml
Ahahaha mine came off before yours.

Something was mucking up my controls, screwing up the cursor on the menu (I normally use D-pad, tho), so I picked at my controller, and voila, I took off the circle pad.

Do they sell spare parts or am I screwed? Because I didn't break it, the rubber on the circle pad is like those silicon gloves for the wii remote.

Dr. Mario said:
SKmarioman said:
So the rubber cap on my circle pad finally came off.

While navigating the main menu to connect to Wii U.

fml
Ahahaha mine came off before yours.

Something was mucking up my controls, screwing up the cursor on the menu (I normally use D-pad, tho), so I picked at my controller, and voila, I took off the circle pad.

Do they sell spare parts or am I screwed? Because I didn't break it, the rubber on the circle pad is like those silicon gloves for the wii remote.
Getting it repaired is the only option unfortunately. At least I was planning on getting a New 3DS anyway, I think you can be fine until you get the money to repair or replace it if it's still functional. Heck I've heard some people prefer the circle pad without the rubber top.

Pic of the day. Some characters were displayed flat in their original games, so we made some trophies flat as well. For example, flat trophies from Rhythm Heaven and WarioWare…

SSBUFlatTrophiesPotD2.jpg

Strike different poses when viewed from behind!! The designers made these from scratch for this game--thank you, designers. There are other trophies that may strike a completely different pose, and some may not even show their backs at all.

reminds me of when i was trying to spin the Kyle Hyde trophy in Brawl and thought my analog stick broke

good times

Claus said:
Umi Sonoda said:
stupid comment gives you a stupid reply

just sayin'

> Opinions

gee thanks captain obvious

at this point i'm simply messing with you, don't take it personally

Smasher Claus said:
Pic of the day. Some characters were displayed flat in their original games, so we made some trophies flat as well. For example, flat trophies from Rhythm Heaven and WarioWare…

SSBUFlatTrophiesPotD2.jpg

Strike different poses when viewed from behind!! The designers made these from scratch for this game--thank you, designers. There are other trophies that may strike a completely different pose, and some may not even show their backs at all.
goddamn I can't wait to collect these

Pic of the day. To train your amiibo, it's important to give them hands-on time in battles. If you play against your amiibo with the same character, you can act as its teacher and help them learn moves easier.
That said, it's also important to "feed" your amiibo equipment so you can make them stronger and give them special abilities.
zlCfzSt5qAk0fMVCoc

The effects in red show when a special ability will have a negative impact, but this is not necessarily a bad thing since the equipment might raise your amiibo's overall stats. It's also important to note that there's a limit on how much you can level an amiibo no matter how much you keep feeding it. However, you can change their balance of attack, defense, and speed.

I finally beat Classic Mode with 9.0 intensity, that was a pain. The AI is unfair, they have inhuman reflexes and dodges, Master Fortress is frustrating because the lava knockback and damage is just too high, I had to pick a full defense Villager to beat it.

I'm just going to wait until God-power character mods become available.

Glaceon said:
Cirdec said:
The AI is unfair, they have inhuman reflexes and dodges
If you know, how does the 9.0 AI in this version compare to the 9.0 AI for the 3DS version?

9.0 AI in the Wii U is harder, but in a wrong way, they dodge your attacks like no human would be able to.

Back