• Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Glaceon said:
Vaporeon said:
Glaceon said:
Pretty sure Palutena has the only reflector out of the characters she uses, so that's probably why she's being specific.
>forgetting I use Lucina
Counters and reflectors are entirely different things.
Oh.

I honestly meant Counter, I never use Reflect unless I need it. I never spam Reflect.

Not sure how you managed that mix-up, but when you counter you can also be grabbed and if you spam it then they'll know to punish you for it by doing that or just attacking right as the counter frames end.

Better to stop that now rather than later.

Northern Verve said:
Duck Hunt -> The Most Unlikely of Partnerships
Duck Hunt Duo you mean :dk:

Though it's really more like Duck Hunt Trio.

Maki Nishikino said:
It's not like projectiles are impossible to get around but it takes some adjusting and you need to basically figure out any noticeable patterns in their projectile usage and then attack when they're vulnerable. It's just sometimes they don't have a pattern and they're literally spamming projectiles and *bleep* you Toon Link you little piece of *bleep*.
As a Toon Link user who doesn't do this, I hate those kinds of people with a burning passion.

Lame strategy is lame.

Glaceon said:

Maki Nishikino said:
It's not like projectiles are impossible to get around but it takes some adjusting and you need to basically figure out any noticeable patterns in their projectile usage and then attack when they're vulnerable. It's just sometimes they don't have a pattern and they're literally spamming projectiles and *bleep* you Toon Link you little piece of *bleep*.
As a Toon Link user who doesn't do this, I hate those kinds of people with a burning passion.

Lame strategy is lame.

its funny because i have no trouble with projectile spam

especially in traditional fighting games where you are basically punished for that kind of strategy

Anybody wanna try Smash U-ing with me? My net's probably going to be horrible but it's early morning and nobody's awake so it might be slightly less shit than another time of day.

NNID: fantanoice

santanoice said:
Anybody wanna try Smash U-ing with me? My net's probably going to be horrible but it's early morning and nobody's awake so it might be slightly less shit than another time of day.

I'd love to. My NNID is That1GuyYouKnow.

Nysice said:
santanoice said:

I'd love to. My NNID is That1GuyYouKnow.

Joining if you are still playing.

Umi Sonoda said:
Glaceon said:

Maki Nishikino said:

Lame strategy is lame.

its funny because i have no trouble with projectile spam

especially in traditional fighting games where you are basically punished for that kind of strategy
I just play far too aggressively and get caught up in all the flying objects. Then I get annoyed because of it and start playing even more aggressively. Most of the time it works and I win because they can't land a kill move but honestly it always makes me not want to play anymore.

I love playing against DK's though, it feels like an even match up and I enjoy it regardless of whether I win or lose. I just like playing against other close quarters characters in general. There are some seriously good Meta Knight players in for glory.

its all about adapting

idk maybe im just really good at adapting in general, i know i pissed off quite a few people in fighting games or at least kof because i adapted to their strategies.

I'm a really aggressive player but ive learned to defend and dodge when i can, pay attention to even the slightest movement of your opponet and they can become really easy to read.

Or at least thats what ive learned from people i played online with kof, ki, and sf3.

It is all about adapting, that's basically the only way to beat decent players in for glory.

But God damn it infuriates me when I'm forced to play the waiting game.

man my copy of smash hasnt arrived yet but now i almost dont want to play it until this has some kind of fix issued just because i dont want to risk having my console bricked
i doubt i can send it in for repairs because its an ntsc console and im in australia so if its bricked im basically screwed

Back