Real-Life Photos

I just want boys to think I'm pretty

I took some images during my 3 day trip to Stockholm last Sunday until today.

lJHyAZV.jpg

X9iGdxD.jpg

RgATGNn.jpg

iOgsexD.jpg

OCeerCZ.jpg

LbWRVrH.jpg

jiqMrUH.jpg

aRPbneG.jpg

ex3hI88.jpg

ONeQ4YZ.jpg

ygi2qBK.jpg

sD4Dm1p.jpg

MB8VeX2.jpg

LYDIDmO.jpg

Image 1: When I arrived in Stockholm on Sunday afternoon, I noticed this sign on the building I exited from
Image 2: Lunch aboard a sightseeing boat on Monday
Image 3: Exterior shot of the Swedish Royal Family's Castle, this is the garden
Image 4: Inside a glassmith's workshop at Skansen, an open-air museum and zoo that I visited today. These featured works were up for sale, though I didn't buy any, or try blowing glass myself
Image 5: A peacock taking shelter from the rain
Image 6: An upclose shot of a moose
Image 7: A Shetland Pony. I tried to get close to it and pet it on the head, but it didn't feel like it
Image 8: Various jellyfish inside the aquarium. The one closest to the camera was only about 3 inches in diameter
Image 9: A baboon scratching the ground in search of food
Image 10: A crocodile inside the reptile terrarium
Image 11: A Blue Poison Dart Frog, hiding behind some vegetation
Image 12: Some kind of tropical fish I don't quite remember the name of, but I thought it looked pretty
Image 13: Another tropical fish
Image 14: The skull of a gharial being put on display. The back sign reads "Worlds most dangerous maneaters"

While I was at Skansen, I also petted a large snake and a tarantula, neither were that intimidating

Welp...here we go. My face. Spoilered if you don't wanna see it (I'd understand if you don't :P). Also sorry for the bad quality, my internet is too bad to load it completely.

IMG-20190618-212445349.jpg

I'll just shamelessly insert J's art thread staple at the end here:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Any questions, comments, critiques, concerns, snide remarks? :P

you look so adorable!

you look like a guy who'd be like two feet taller than me

So, Moldo, I gotta say... HO HO.

You look nice. Expected you to look maybe a bit younger, but you really pretty good.

Nice. However, if you had a pet Yoshi, Mario would punch the back of its head to make it eat, and maybe ditch it sometimes.

Back