Mario Party: Island Tour

Koopalings might work as a host for each 7 boards. You know, just as how Bowser hosts the last 5 turns event, even if he's supposed to be the bad guy? I can't imagine it, though.

I think that they could work like in Eternal Star from Mario Party 1, where each of them held a Star.

Petey Piranha said:
Bump.

After 6 years, Boo is finally playable in a Mario Party Game!!! :D
I'm guessing that means one more character is playable as well (because nine is kind of an awkward number)

Hey, maybe Junior will finally be playable.

Nah, looks like Bowser Jr. is a stage hazard chasing after Wario

New Super Mario said:
I'm guessing that means one more character is playable as well (because nine is kind of an awkward number)

Hey, maybe Junior will finally be playable.
Sorry to burst your bubble but he's non-playable.

The game board graphics look really sweet.

NoA_Press_Screenshot6_-_Mario_Party_Island_Tour.png

Mario Party really never looked bad in the first place

I'm glad they got rid of the vehicle mechanic.

Just judging from pictures, it already looks better than 9.(in terms of board play)

Junko Enoshima said:

Just judging from pictures, it already looks better than 9.(in terms of board play)

Is it confirmed they got rid on the car mechanic? Maybe there are boards with the car.

Cirdec said:
Junko Enoshima said:

Is it confirmed they got rid on the car mechanic? Maybe there are boards with the car.

That's true. I wouldn't mind one or two boards with it. Having it for all boards was the problem I feel.

I want to get this for my brother for his birthday. I think he'll like it. And I think I'll like it too.

I want the classic Mario Party gameplay back :C The classic-20-Coins-to-get-a-Star gameplay from Mario Party 1-8 and DS...

Anser said:
I want the classic Mario Party gameplay back :C The classic-20-Coins-to-get-a-Star gameplay from Mario Party 1-8 and DS...
I think that'll happen, judging from all the complaints about MP9 I've seen.

Meh...I mean, it's a step in the right direction, and I mean, a race to the end is not always THAT bad, but I do want it to return to the original gameplay soon.

And I think the race aspect to this game is better since it's a handheld game. I rather keep the traditional style for console gaming where it's easier for your family to all have fun.

Xerneas said:
Meh...I mean, it's a step in the right direction, and I mean, a race to the end is not always THAT bad, but I do want it to return to the original gameplay soon.

And I think the race aspect to this game is better since it's a handheld game. I rather keep the traditional style for console gaming where it's easier for your family to all have fun.

Meh, Mario Party DS still looks better than this game

Baby Luigi said:
Xerneas said:

Meh, Mario Party DS still looks better than this game

Agreed. I was hoping for this game to be like DS in terms of gameplay and stuff, but apparently it won't be and that kind of puts me off.

Ugh, race-to-the-end reminds me too much of Pac-Man Fever.

New trailer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ajXx5nwKnHA[/youtube]

No Rosalina in the trailer... Bah...

And Shell Shocker from Mario Party 2 is back :O

Back