Mario Party: Island Tour

MeritC said:
My only beef is in terms of the two solo arts for the Mario girls. Really saddened by this. Thankfully, their involement in the main art visual for this game makes up for this (and I still hope there are solo versions waiting for our viewing soon).

Don't care about online either since I rarely use it.

It's not like Luigi's, Toad's, Waluigi's, Yoshi's, and Wario's artwork are any better either, but I do sort of like how Luigi's is a more recent version. But, like always, my favorite character gets the new artwork. I feel bad, though.

Are they ever going to stop re-using the Mario Party 7 artwork over and over again? Stop being so lazy and skimpy, Nintendo, and give us new artwork already.

Toad's artwork is reused from Galaxy. :/

Anser said:
Are they ever going to stop re-using the Mario Party 7 artwork over and over again? Stop being so lazy and skimpy, Nintendo, and give us new artwork already.
Well Anser, there is new artwork in Mario Party: Island Tour. Mario, Luigi, Peach and Boo have got new artwork in the game and we can finally see Yoshi's full artwork which was first used in Mario Tennis Open.

Okay, but why can't that be applied to every character?

mpitcharacter.png

Bowser Jr. is playable

WHATOijesofiuewsitja-rt=89wi3- 50twiupsjwgpu

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?

Where the **** is Toadette? And why Bowser Jr. instead of Koopa Kid? What happened to this world?

Don't get me wrong, I like Bowser Jr.

But ndCube really ----ed up Mario Party again with their ----ty decisions. Do they honestly have any clue what they did? What's next, make friggin BOWSER playable?

I-I-I don't know what so say. I'm lost at words with this sheer inanity. Please, someone, hit me on the head with a hammer.

Just why, ND Cube, why?

Mario Party X said:
I-I-I don't know what so say. I'm lost at words with this sheer inanity. Please, someone, hit me on the head with a hammer.

600px-Hammerbabymario.png

*insert green Mario head here*

i think Bowser Jr is unlockeable...after beating the last board or Bowser´s Tower Mode

I have to said, im glad the Single Player Mode its like this, because win a board in a mario party its mostly lucky based (stupid bowser spaces in MP9), at least has more story/dialogue/real boss battles/charm/something that Mario & Sonic Sochi Winter, let the boards for multiplayer im fine with this...i really want something like bowser tower in Mario Party 10

You need skill to win a board in any Mario Party game that isn't Mario Party 9... mostly. Unless a Fortune Space royally screws you up.

Is Bowser the villain of the game? I don't remember having seen Bowser in any of the screenshots... It's going to be weird seeing Bowser punishing his own son.

Mario Party X said:
Where the **** is Toadette? And why Bowser Jr. instead of Koopa Kid? What happened to this world?

Thank GOD Koopa Kid disappeared forever. I hated that character.

Also, the way they placed the characters in the selection screen is weird... I don't know, but I always pay attention to that.

I think they included Bowser Jr. as a playable character because they wanted at least one newcomer. Still an odd choice, though. Nd Cube must really hate Toadette...

Dimentio64 said:
Baby Luigi said:
What's next, make friggin BOWSER playable?
Am I the only one who would actually enjoy this?

Bowser's going to be weird in games like Chain Event or Bumper Bubbles.

If there is Fruits of Doom, what's going to happen if he picks the wrong fruit?

ThePremiumYoshi said:
I think they included Bowser Jr. as a playable character because they wanted at least one newcomer. Still an odd choice, though. Nd Cube must really hate Toadette...

Too early to assume, but yeah, I wanted Toadette on the scene here too. It would have been terrific. And it would have made a lot more sense.

MeritC said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:

Too early to assume, but yeah, I wanted Toadette on the scene here too. It would have been terrific. And it would have made a lot more sense.

Yeah what's wrong with Toadette? They like, friggin' PURGED her out of Mario Party

Toadette stole Nd cube's job at the sewer factory, I guess.

Baby Luigi said:
MeritC said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:

Yeah what's wrong with Toadette? They like, friggin' PURGED her out of Mario Party

If Bowser Jr. is in, Toadette should be too. If he isn't, she should be in still. Why he's in while she isn't is beyond me.
I don't get ette at all. :dk:

Back