FTG's art

Re: Fawfulthegreat64's Creations (Post 123: Super Mario Universe wallpaper!)

Here is what I've done so far (excluding the background):
WWFE6H7.png

Re: Fawfulthegreat64's Creations (Long time no see!)

Remember that Super Mario Universe thing? Well, I decided to post the revamped logo, which I actually made shortly after what I posted here, but I'm not posting it till now.

CqfpMdE.png

NcLLZ9x.png

I think it would help to familiarize yourself with 3D art. Your work isn't bad, but I just imagine how much better it'll look if you have a more solid grasp on rendering.

purple_partners_by_fawfulthegreat64-db26h56.png

Waluigi and Wario need to be in Super Mario Odyssey. Antasma won't happen and I only added him because I would admittedly like if the other hats were based on existing Marioverse characters. But I'm seriously hoping Wario and Waluigi (and obviously Luigi) are going to join Mario for the first 3D adventure of all four plumbers. though my first idea for Wario's cap was Spongebob's eyes and personality to both fit the yellow color and contrast Wario's similarity to Mr. Krabs

So there was something that I've anticipated for almost the past year, and began work on a special project around October last year. Unfortunately I got a bit lazy since then, but I'm now working on it again and hopefully it will be done next month. I'd like to keep it a surprise, though if you follow my DeviantArt or Mario RPG Universe you might already know what it is. I'm not the only one involved with this project, as there will be a musical piece and I can't compose worth a crap. I've listened to the first part of this medley and it is fantastic. I would post some sort of teaser but when I tried making one it turned out way too obvious.

But I am working on something big and it should be posted next month :D

Re: Fawfulthegreat64's Creations (Happy 10th, Super Paper Mario!)

would lol if they made that wii version now

then again

999999-887256023089.jpg

The Switch covers are reversible, so perhaps the confusing Wii side could be used just to trick friends (or buyers). I would definitely buy this if it looked as good as Color Splash. SPM was great!

I couldn't tell what the difference between the two was at first.

I feel like the characters on the switch cover could be ever so slightly closer together, so Count Bleck and Natasia can be seen a bit more. Overall I would easily mistake this as the real thing.

I also see you've changed your image and signature to celebrate SPM's 10th anniversary, which I think is a good idea!

I procrastinated uploading the individual character artworks, but some of them are up now- http://fawfulthegreat64.deviantart.com/gallery/62775420/Super-Paper-Mario-10th-Anniversary

Each has a "classic" (styled like the original game) and "modern" (with Color Splash textures and outline) variation. Luigi is below, but to prevent image flooding I have the rest in the gallery linked above :)

luigi__classic___super_paper_mario_10th_by_fawfulthegreat64-db6i5m3.png
luigi__modern___super_paper_mario_10th_by_fawfulthegreat64-db6i5pq.png

Re: FTG's art thread

Some pretty cool stuff in here, I really like that Super Mario Universe box art you posted a few months ago (except for Luigi's head) and the SPM 10th anniversary stuff is cool too. Kinda funny that your designing box arts for a SPM remake when M&L:SS is the game that's probably gonna get a remake soon.

Re: FTG's art thread

yeah this was started before we knew about that :)

I want to make some stuff related to Superstar Saga DX soon, but the M&L art style is harder for me to do thanks to the way shading is done.

Also thanks!

Re: FTG's fan stuff

I don't know why, but he looks kinda creepy.

Back