FTG's art

Re: FTG's fan stuff

I couldn't resist making this.....

fawful_amiibo_by_fawfulthegreat64-dbczh90.png

Well, wow, he looks realistic.

Supreme Commander Fawful of the Digital Candy Troll Kingdom said:
Oh hey, thanks Photobucket. Guess I gotta go through and reupload all the Photobucket hosted stuff to Imgur now. it's what I use now but I didn't think Photobucket would get greedy and break all my images so I can pay to have them un-broken... why did I ever use that terrible pop-up infested site again
for now, it's not really 'art' but a Photoshop mockup of a Popple/ Mr. L encounter in Paper Jam, and it's in my sig atm but it might not stay there so I'll post it
thieves_in_the_dark_by_fawfulthegreat64-dbefkwx.png

Supreme Commander Fawful of the Digital Candy Troll Kingdom said:
greedy and break all my images so I can pay to have them un-broken...
And that's a whopping 400 dollars per year. Only their most expensive subscription "upgrade" supports embedding images outside of Photobucket.

Just migrate to another service. Photobucket isn't worth anyone's money or time anymore.

Oho Jee: "Are spirits delicious"

You should ask this guy, he's an expert on the subject:

tubba_blubba_by_fawfulthegreat64-dbipj6m.png

tubba_blubba___modern__color_splash__style_by_fawfulthegreat64-dbipk6i.png

They look like they're about to have a race to see who's the first bro to be pwned by the Beanstar the one who rescues Peach's voice.

Okay, now I'm imagining them having a tap-dancing dance-off in front of a 2D backdrop.

Oh, oh, I'm sure you can't wait for the pink Fawful sprite.

Heh, well we have that now and I've already done some stuff with it that isn't ready yet lol.

Here's something from a certain game I recently played a demo of ;)

mario_s_odyssey_by_fawfulthegreat64-dbqrucf.png

Back