FTG's art

Paper Mario

Goomba
**For old OP with much more terrible art, see here**​

Welcome to my general fan creation thread. Here I post whatever I make that I find notable enough to share. Some select examples of what I've done are spoilered below, ordered most to least recent. Expect lots of Fawful, Paper Mario style stuff (but not a Paper Fawful yet for some reason), some 3D renders and some miscellaneous stuff.

Latest OP update: 3.7.19

2019
2018
2017

 

Shokora

L'esclavage D'amour
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

Do Cackletta and Fawful with the Beanstar.
 

Paper Mario

Goomba
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

**OLD OP**
Some of the old (mostly terrible) crap I've done:

Real-life Drawings
 

Shokora

L'esclavage D'amour
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

That's pretty good!
 

Paper Mario

Goomba
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

Pinkie Pie said:
Do Fix-It Felix Jr.!
Note that this is my first time trying to draw him, so it probably sucks. But here it is! (Space background= not too fitting, but I just love space backgrounds lol)
 

LN1

L - N - 1
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

Fawful said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Not bad! Now do Turbo!
Just so we're clear, Turbo is this guy
Technically speaking yes.
Though I think he's referring to Turbo just as Turbo, and not Turbo as King Candy.
 

Paper Mario

Goomba
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

Cranky said:
Fawful said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Not bad! Now do Turbo!
Just so we're clear, Turbo is this guy
Technically speaking yes.
Though I think he's referring to Turbo just as Turbo, and not Turbo as King Candy.
Ah, I found it.
He looks pretty fun to draw!
lol I really need to see that movie!
 

Paper Mario

Goomba
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

Turbo said:
Not bad! Now do Turbo!
Here he is!
These are pretty bad (especially the one in the background) but that's because I've never drawn him before, as with Fix-it Felix. Anyway, here it is:
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

If you can, and its alright with you, could you design a logo for the Use Big Brother series?

It's a forum game based on the American version of the reality TV show "Big Brother". I felt it would be a cool idea to actually have our own logo for it, like the real TV show.

Here's the original logo, for reference:



And here's some back issues, if you need any idea what the game is like:

Season One
Season Two
Season Five
World Edition (based off of British, rather than American, rulebook)
 

Paper Mario

Goomba
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

Toad Eightyfive said:
If you can, and its alright with you, could you design a logo for the Use Big Brother series?

It's a forum game based on the American version of the reality TV show "Big Brother". I felt it would be a cool idea to actually have our own logo for it, like the real TV show.

Here's the original logo, for reference:



And here's some back issues, if you need any idea what the game is like:

Season One
Season Two
Season Five
World Edition (based off of British, rather than American, rulebook)
Hmmm...

I'd hate to turn down such an offer. I can't believe you actually think my stuff is that good, but... Here's the deal. I clicked on the links you gave, and I'm still confused. LOL I'm a noob.

But I'd be happy to help if you can PM me more details (explain the game to me as if I was a 5-year old, yeah I'm that dumb) Once I completely understand it, I'll see what I can do.
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

Well, I'm leaving for Staten Island in a few minutes, but I could probably PM it tomorrow.
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

Fawful said:
Turbo said:
Not bad! Now do Turbo!
Here he is!
These are pretty bad (especially the one in the background) but that's because I've never drawn him before, as with Fix-it Felix. Anyway, here it is:
That picture is






TURBO-TASTIC!
 

Paper Mario

Goomba
Re: Fawful's Random Creations

Well I did something a bit different. Instead of pics made in programs, I took pics of actual hand-drawn stuff and uploaded them. So here's some:
Did this one a few minutes ago, it's fan artwork of Mario Kart U, featuring the greatest Mario character of all: Fawful(obviously)(NOTE: I suck at drawing karts.)

This is an old one I did a while back: (Notice how I failed at Peach's dress)

This is just something random and pointless:

Self-explanatory:

This is not a drawing, but a papier-mache I did for school a while back:

Didn't make this, but wanted to share it anyway because it's awesome:
 
Top