FTG's art

Re: Fawfulthegreat64 Photoshops Stuff (Mario-related requests open) (Read OP)

Dunno, all I did was right click and say "copy image URL," and pasted in the image tags. My bad connection probably screwed something up. Just to clarify, my connection is so bad there is a high chance I will hit "Post" and get a "webpage not available" notification. I am using a USB cable to use the Internet from my phone, and it sucks very badly.

Master Boo said:
Thanks! Awesome!

Now make a picture of Boo riding a yoshi that's eating peach.
I will do this one tomorrow, I need to get to bed now. But thanks!

Mario related requests only?

Yes, since I don't want any requests about things I am not familiar with. If you have something that is not Mario-related you can PM it to me, and I will tell you if I can do it or not. I may need you to also give me the images you want used.

Squidward Tentacles said:
OK, here we are:
DlWkhW9.png

Constructive criticism: You could have erased the smudges on top of Yoshi and Boo and feathered the edges of Yoshi's feet to make it look better.

(Assuming you meant "Fawful and Cackletta" because you gave a picture of Cackletta, not Dimentio)
q07yIsL.png

[quote author=MCS]Constructive criticism: You could have erased the smudges on top of Yoshi and Boo and feathered the edges of Yoshi's feet to make it look better.[/quote]I know, the smudges I did not notice until it was uploaded, they probably came from Mario who was on Yoshi in the original image. What does feathering mean? I am assuming it means getting rid of the slight border that is present around the shoes?

Make a picture of Boo on top of dead princess peaches with Mario yelling at the bottom with a chain chomp behind him.

I know, the smudges I did not notice until it was uploaded, they probably came from Mario who was on Yoshi in the original image. What does feathering mean? I am assuming it means getting rid of the slight border that is present around the shoes?

Yeah, feathering means getting rid of the tiny white artifacts around an image. It's strange how only his shoes have that while the rest of the image (aside from the smudges) looks great.

But that can happen a lot when you take an image from a white background. I'm not entirely sure how you do it in Photoshop since I use GIMP, so you may wanna poke around Google on how to do that.

So are you going to fix the smudges on that image or does it not matter?

Re: Fawfulthegreat64 Photoshops Stuff (Mario-related requests open, may be slow)

I can go back and fix it but it may not be immediate. Master Boo, I will also do your request but future requests (including this one) will take a bit longer due to me having a horrible connection (bad for obtaining images of good quality) and having other things to do (I am trying to become active on VGBA again). But I will do them. :luigi:

(Assuming you meant "Fawful and Cackletta" because you gave a picture of Cackletta, not Dimentio)
q07yIsL.png

[quote author=MCS]Constructive criticism: You could have erased the smudges on top of Yoshi and Boo and feathered the edges of Yoshi's feet to make it look better.
I know, the smudges I did not notice until it was uploaded, they probably came from Mario who was on Yoshi in the original image. What does feathering mean? I am assuming it means getting rid of the slight border that is present around the shoes?
[/quote]Oh yes, I could not find any pictures of Dimentio and I didn't edit it. Thank you, it looks amazing!

Re: Fawfulthegreat64 Photoshops Stuff (Mario-related requests open, may be slow)

The Mario Kart 8 fanart is totally badass :D

Re: Fawfulthegreat64 Photoshops Stuff (Requests currently closed)

Update; I drew Fawful in an Antasma costume:

WDZAkVB.jpg

(Not a photoshop, but this is more of my general art thread anyway)

A cluster**** of characters in my fandom, with a few things from irl scattered in. Some characters look kinda rushed and crammed in, but oh well.
JovDCaF.png

Oooo, your drawing isn't bad at all.

Back