FTG's art

Re: Fawfulthegreat64's Creations (Debating whether to open requests again)

Thanks!

Should I open requests again? I've been pretty bored lately. But I do have a Dimentio costume to work on, and shit like that.

If I open requests again, it will be the same rules as last time. Mario characters/locations only, blah blah. If you're unsure whether I know a character I'll need reference pictures. I may or may not do drawings, but I can normally do semi-decent Photoshop edits.

Let me know if you're interested in a request so I know whether I should even start doing them again.

Looks better in color. :) I can't think of any requests right now, so there.

I really like this picture!

Re: Fawfulthegreat64's Creations (Updated!)

That Year of Luigi picture you did is amazing.

It almost looks official.

wittgenstein_by_fawfulthegreat64-d8cutab.png

Just watched some Brave Little Toaster so I decided to draw one of my favorite characters, I seriously LOVED this character when I was young. Anyway this is Wittgenstein.

I like how you included every partner, Pixl, and even Kersti.

Yeah, I wish I could've gotten better renders of some of the PM64 partners, as their artwork on the wiki was extremely small. For Parakarry and Sushie I ended up using fanmade artwork. Kersti's render is also fanmade, since I didn't want to mix the Sticker Star art style with the classic PM art style of most of the characters. The Magikoopa to the right of Mega Pixel Mario is supposed to be Kamek as well.

I thought that was the Magikoopa you fought before Chapter 1 in the first Paper Mario game.

I have created a few 3D images for use with a Nintendo 3DS system!

Go to any of those links from your 3DS browser to view/download the 3D images.

Re: Fawfulthegreat64's Creations (Updated with some 3DS images!)

Could you do a render of those images or...?

Re: Fawfulthegreat64's Creations (Updated with some 3DS images!)

Hmm hmm, not bad. But they're not really 3D images. They're more like a composition that's composed of drawings and/or 3D renders into 2D.

Re: Fawfulthegreat64's Creations (Post 123: Super Mario Universe wallpaper!)

Are you adding characters on there? Because I picture them. Also, perhaps you can put Toad shrieking and falling to his death in the background.

Back