DLC Characters announced!!!

-ROSALINA!!!
Wolf+of+wall+street+boats+n+hos.jpg

Also
-Gold Mario
-Nabbit
-Toadette
-Koopalings

It is also been confirmed that there's going to be 108 DLC courses.

Here is some info about the DLC prices and DLC release dates.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/04/nintendo_confirms_mario_golf_world_tour_dlc_pricing_and_release_schedule

So you're essentially doubling your game for an extra $15? Doesn't sound too shabby.

Toadette as a playable character? Dude, Camelot, why do want me to persuade me to shed my cash for this game? WHYYYY?????

I love Rosalina gets in this game, and along with Toadette.
You can usually see DLC in PS3/Xbox360 games.
I don't think DLC announced before game has released. (Usually happened in Tales series, Bandai Namco Games)

The game is actually launching for $30 instead of the normal $40 of other 3DS games, apparently, so buying the entire DLC for $15 is a pretty great deal, since that'd be almost the amount I'd have to pay anyways ($45 vs $43 something) thanks to sales tax here if it was a $40 game.

Yeah, any doubts I had left about this game were destroyed and I'm about sold at this point but I wanted Ice Mario instead. Nintendo played their cards very well.

I was ok with Rosalina being absent from this :C

Edit: You know what? F*ck what I said: JUST LOOK AT ROSALINA PLAYING GOLF, SHE'S SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL AND COOL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0DJrW4zWNc&feature=youtu.be&a=

See? She didn't get the sports outfit, and why is that? BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T NEED IT. Them psychic powers will take charge of everything.

I'm pretty mad they reused her Mario Kart 7 voice clips, though...

I think you're missing the fact that it has all of the N64 courses as dlc complete with remixed music. Massive nostalgia bomb.

also nabbit's hole-in-one animation is the best thing

OH GOD YES THE MUSIC! I got the chills when I heard Toad Highlands' theme when Toadette was playing.

Ah yes, I'm glad Toad and Toadette are finally in Mario Golf. I'm not a huge fan of them, but they're alright in my book. I'm glad to see them in :) Nabbit is a cool addition, too. I hope he appears in Mario Kart 8. Gold Mario, though......

Rocket '3Koon said:
also nabbit's hole-in-one animation is the best thing
Nabbit got a HOLE-IN-ONE!?!

Anser said:
You know what? F*ck what I said: JUST LOOK AT ROSALINA PLAYING GOLF, SHE'S SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL AND COOL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0DJrW4zWNc&feature=youtu.be&a=

See? She didn't get the sports outfit, and why is that? BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T NEED IT. Them psychic powers will take charge of everything.

I'm pretty mad they reused her Mario Kart 7 voice clips, though...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!
This was her only chance to get a sports outfit like Peach and Daisy!

I'm actually rather happy that Nintendo is keeping Rosalina special, because when you think it over, a sports outfit would likely ruin Rosalina's reputation. Yeah I know that Rosalina has a biker outfit, but that's because bikes and buggies are not dress-friendly.

MnSG said:
I'm actually rather happy that Nintendo is keeping Rosalina special, because when you think it over, a sports outfit would likely ruin Rosalina's reputation. Yeah I know that Rosalina has a biker outfit, but that's because bikes and buggies are not dress-friendly.

Yes. They're respecting her character and her roots. Props to them for that.

I'm intrigued by her voice, though. Did they have to ask Kerri Kane for permission to use her voice clips again or they just reused them just because? I know this has occurred in the past in different games (for example, Peach's "Select Sound" in Brawl is one of her voice clips from Melee, where she was voiced by a different actress). Do they have to pay her again or something?

And one thing I'm glad about is that her voice once again has echo. She lost it in 3D World and I don't know if she has it in Mario Kart 8 because I don't want to see videos of that game.

Anser said:
I'M HYPERVENTILATING

FINALLY

ABOUT dang TIME

Too bad it's for the 3DS, I wanted one for the Wii U.

Well, I don't own a Wii U either...

And Rosalina better appear as a playable character. Golf just suits her, unlike other sports. If she doesn't appear, I'm not buying it.
Good news Anser

Luxio said:
Anser said:
I'M HYPERVENTILATING

FINALLY

ABOUT dang TIME

Too bad it's for the 3DS, I wanted one for the Wii U.

Well, I don't own a Wii U either...

And Rosalina better appear as a playable character. Golf just suits her, unlike other sports. If she doesn't appear, I'm not buying it.
Good news Anser

I had forgotten I had made that post, hahahaha. It's more than a year old. Looks like I was right the whole time, huh? :P

If you guys think about it, Nintendo basically remade Mario Golf 64 by adding all the courses from that game, and that's something I can't be happier about. That nostalgic music <3

Meh, the game looks lame, and the roster is bleh. Kamek, Paratroopa, and Nabbit are stupid additions, especially in such a limited roster.

Castle Club sounds depressingly boring and removes the emphasis and appeal of a Mario game, emphasizing on some bland, humanoid, factory-made template.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Meh, the game looks lame, and the roster is bleh. Kamek, Paratroopa, and Nabbit are stupid additions, especially in such a limited roster.

Castle Club sounds depressingly boring and removes the emphasis and appeal of a Mario game, emphasizing on some bland, humanoid, factory-made template.

But it has Mario and Gold Mario :| I'd like to ask who you would have added and cut.

I honestly think Gold Mario is a clever addition. He doubles as a character and is an easy way to make money, just like in NSMB2.

Also, it means that the Gold Power-up isn't just going to be forgotten about after one game.

Back