Mario Golf: World Tour

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Hell to the yes.

A new Mario Golf game was announced during today's Nintendo Direct. Took long enough. Discuss.

Not interested in this one.

Goodbye.

Well all I say is that Waluigi will be here this time.

I'll watch this one too. Might pick it up.

NSY said:
Well all I say is that Waluigi will be here this time.
Well there's a definite step in the right direction in terms of the roster.

I'M HYPERVENTILATING

FINALLY

ABOUT DAMN TIME

Too bad it's for the 3DS, I wanted one for the Wii U.

Well, I don't own a Wii U either...

And Rosalina better appear as a playable character. Golf just suits her, unlike other sports. If she doesn't appear, I'm not buying it.

Let me announce something.

BABY.

LUIGI.

BETTER.

BE.

PLAYABLE.

IN.

IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they have that weird mini golf thing they had in 64, with the letters and numbers. Those were the only part that I really liked.

I haven't played a Mario Golf game in 10 years though.

Crackin355 said:
I hope they have that weird mini golf thing they had in 64, with the letters and numbers. Those were the only part that I really liked.

I haven't played a Mario Golf game in 10 years though.

Ah, yes. The Mini Golf. It was awesome, although I'd like that they made things a little bit more complicated this time. You know, put some windmills or Warp Pipes here and there and whatnot. Mario Golf 64's Mini Golf was just a geometry test.

Already have a roster made up

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Waluigi
Toad
Koopa Troopa
Boo
Shy Guy
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Rosalina
Petey Piranha

Definitely getting this, Toadstool Tour was fantastic, especially on 2-player mode. I'm really digging the look of that one garden level with the Giant Goomba.

I really hope that there's levels from different Mario games. I wouldn't mind seeing a Galaxy course, a Sunshine course, or a SM3DL course. Playing a golf game in space would be the most badass thing ever. Also hoping for another course that takes place in the sunset or at night.

I'm having reservations about it. Honestly the previous tennis 3DS isn't a really breakout comapred with the GC one. I wonder if they can give a new system, better courses/roster or the reuse of club story.
If none of them, I'm bit worried that Camelot just make a 3DS version of recurring sport titles to fulfill their schedule.

Back