Mario Golf: World Tour

Meh I don't entirely trust it. It says "fan site" (I can't even read it either)

The source isn't valid. It's a blog, for starters.

Well, I put it here because they marked it as a source on the Wiki, so I thought it was reliable.

I can make anything a source, like citing blog posts that state the Earth is flat. Does that make it true? No.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
I can make anything a source, like citing blog posts that state the Earth is flat. Does that make it true? No.

I never said it was confirmed :C That's why I used the word "apparently".

The four unlockable characters are Toad, Birdo, Magikoopa, and Paratroopa

I'd call that unimpressive

Baby Luigi said:
The four unlockable characters are Toad, Birdo, Magikoopa, and Paratroopa

I'd call that unimpressive

Well, Birdo was expected, since her clubs were revealed earlier. I'm happy that Toad is finally making his Mario Golf debut. As for Magikoopa and Paratroopa, I guess it's ok.

I'm glad Rosalina didn't make the cut. It means they definitely do not want to whore her out :D Although I'm surprised that Metal Mario is not in this.

Toad: Cool I guess, since he is pretty rare in Camelot games.
Birdo: Expected but why it had to be unlockable?
Magikoopa: Cool.
Paratroopa: Meh, there were better choices.

So no Metal Mario, very surprised. But I feel he can appear if Camelot decides to do DLC like in Tennis Open again.

Mario Golf: World Tour =D AR-Cade

:D I have a post on my Blog talking all about this game, Mario is my all time Fav Nintendo character and Virtual Golf is allot of fun, mix the two together and you've got some awesome games!! A bit of my blog post: :mario:

Mgolf.2.jpg
Mgolf.1.jpg

Mario Golf for GBcolor is allot of fun to play! I even beat it on virtual console for the 3DS... And now there's another Mario golf game for 3DS with awesome graphics, awesome courses, Awesome characters and Awesomtacular everything else!!
The game's not out yet, it looks Fantabulous!! If it's even half as good as Mario power tennis looks, then I can't wait to own it!! And I will... Someday. =D :dk:

Here's the link to the individual post for more Mario reading (I'm a big fan!) =
http://megamariocollector.blogspot.com/2014/04/mario-golf-world-tour-and-mario-golf.html

Nick Fury said:
Paratroopa but no Koopa Troopa?

i can live with that

Misty said:
Baby Luigi said:
Meh I don't entirely trust it. It says "fan site" (I can't even read it either)
It says something about Famitsu announcing it.

She's not talking about Famitsu, but about another page I posted earlier that was, indeed, a fan site.

Doesn't really confirm it. Why not just get it from Famitsu itself? Or is it some "leak"? I'm not saying the site is lying, but I'm just skeptical.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Doesn't really confirm it. Why not just get it from Famitsu itself? Or is it some "leak"? I'm not saying the site is lying, but I'm just skeptical.

Pictures have leaked, though.

TempestBlade said:
I love see Birdo in this game. I'm glad they aren't picked weird characters like MTO.

Luma, Baby Mario, Baby Peach and Dry Bowser >>>>>>>>>>>> Birdo, though.

Baby Luigi>>>>Luma, Baby Mario, Baby Peach and Dry Bowser >>>>>>>>>>>> Birdo

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi>>>>Luma, Baby Mario, Baby Peach and Dry Bowser >>>>>>>>>>>> Birdo

But Baby Luigi didn't appear in the game :c Although I totally get your point.

Since the 17th or so, apparently there's been a demo for this game on the European eShop (there's also one coming to the North American one on the 24th) that lets you play through three holes of Seaside Course, Wiggler Park and Yoshi Lake or the Ring Master and Star Coin Collector modes as Mario, Peach, Yoshi or Bowser.

Thankfully it seems like the coin collecting gimmick is probably a lot less painful than in Mario Tennis Open, since you can get coins by playing the normal courses. Badges also return, if that wasn't made clear already, so I'm guessing the unlockable characters are unlocked in a similar fashion to the ones in Toadstool Tour.

From what I've played, the game seems fairly promising.

Glaceon said:
Since the 17th or so, apparently there's been a demo for this game on the European eShop (there's also one coming to the North American one on the 24th) that lets you play through three holes of Seaside Course, Wiggler Park and Yoshi Lake or the Ring Master and Star Coin Collector modes as Mario, Peach, Yoshi or Bowser.

Thankfully it seems like the coin collecting gimmick is probably a lot less painful than in Mario Tennis Open, since you can get coins by playing the normal courses. Badges also return, if that wasn't made clear already, so I'm guessing the unlockable characters are unlocked in a similar fashion to the ones in Toadstool Tour.

From what I've played, the game seems fairly promising.

A demo? Awesome, I should check Eshop more often.

It would have been stupid if they had actual full characters on those qr codes. People who had no idea about it would be missing out on something they should be getting with the game, it's like DLC that you wouldn't know existed.

Having simple costumes was about as big as they could go without it being a bad idea. The costumes weren't that big of a deal and that's fine, since it means those not in the know don't miss out on anything substantial.

Back