Mario Golf: World Tour

ThePremiumYoshi said:
So, Toad is an NPC, right? I wish I could play as him, I like Toad...

if only more mario games learned from toad strikes back.

Fighter Zae said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:

if only more mario games learned from toad strikes back.

Hell, maybe even Psycho Waluigi

Only if there was a single great fan game for you, sis, to trigger a fan"gasm"...

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Only if there was a single great fan game for you, sis, to trigger a fan"gasm"...

Well, Nintendo sorta did that with the Mario Kart trailers already so....

I'm guessing it would be similar to Toadstool Tour, when it was raining in that game it slowed down the green (which means that your putts don't go as far).

This game sounds very boring. I've always found golf to be extremely slow in real life, and in-game golfing's just worse. I'd prefer another sport...

Well, Mario Golf is a series that has been going on for a while now (albeit not having any installments for a long time), so it probably had a better chance of getting released than a different sport.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Toads have been NPCs for many times in this series, it's a big pity but not a surprise.
But still, the golf/tennis rosters have been bad not just because toads are not here.

Dorayaki said:
Toads have been NPCs for many times in this series, it's a big pity but not a surprise.
But still, the golf/tennis rosters have been bad not just because toads are not here.

Camelot has something against Toad. He appeared playable in exactly one game they made

New gameplay video in Cheep cheep lagoon, items are confirmed.

[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=OX0loUi21TM[/youtube]

And yeah Daisy so awesome.

It's Cheep Cheep Lagoon, the worst Mario Kart 7 course. What did you expect?

Once again Daisy proves she's a rip-off of Peach by copying her Birdie celebration.

This game doesn't look bad, but somehow it doesn't look good either. I guess it's because I would have preferred to have it on the Wii U.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
It's Cheep Cheep Lagoon, the worst Mario Kart 7 course. What did you expect?

What? Worst one was Daisy Hills IMO. Cheep Cheep Lagoon still sucked though...

This game is actually starting to intrigue me, I may actually buy it.

Both Mario Golf 64 and Toadstool Tour were very cool. I would give this a try if it had been made for the Wii U. Sadly, it's for the 3DS and I don't have one (and I'm not planning on getting one anyway).

Since its reveal, several characters have been confirmed for Mario Golf: World Tour. They are as follows:
-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Yoshi
-Daisy
-DK
-Bowser
-Wario
-Waluigi
-Boo
-Bowser Jr.
-Diddy Kong
-Mii
There are also four unannounced characters included in World Tour. I wonder who they might be…

infinite8 said:
There are also four unannounced characters included in World Tour. I wonder who they might be…

How do you know that? I can bet Rosalina is one.

Edit: Nevermind, I already saw the picture. Like I said, I think it's obvious Rosalina is one of the unlockable characters. I wouldn't be surprised if Baby Mario, Baby Peach and Dry Bowser are the others. Then again, the Birdo clubs are confirmed to be in the game, so it would only make sense she's unlockable too. Maybe she'll be in instead of Baby Peach.

You know I would actually enjoy another mario golf game where it's just the mario characters playing golf

Back