Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

bring back the melee break the targets music already

I just don't want World of Light to only have one cutscene which is the first one. At least five or more would be nice.

Also, Bandana Dee for DLC!

Luigi's boss should be King Boo.
Samus' boss should be probably Kraid or Mother Brain since their models are in the game.
The Pokemon's boss should either Rayquaza with his Brawl moveset, or Nekrozma.
Marth's boss should be Mediuth and he needs his "Stupid Humans!" quote.
Meta Knight's boss should be Galacta Knight (unlikely but why not.)
Snake's boss should be a Metal Gear, since, again, its model is in the game.
Ike's boss should be Black Knight. Second Assist trophy who also is a boss, they said Rathalos is the first but that doesn't deconfirm the possibility of another one.
Ness' and Lucas' boss should be either the Porky statue or Gyigas.
Sonic's boss SHOULD'VE been Eggman in a his giant robot.
Olimar's boss should be Plasm Wraith.
MegaMan's boss should be any Robot Master.
The Miis' should be the Dark Lord.
Pit's should be Hades.
Shulk's should be Metal Face.
Bayo's should be that giant angel in her stage's background.
Inklings' should be DJ Octavio.

And Isabelle's should be a mutated Ridley fused with Bowser or something. A man can dream.

Isabelle said:
And Isabelle's should be a mutated Ridley fused with Bowser or something. A man can dream.

No, the first Mii fighter created. Fighting (literally) for a pay raise (assuming the Mii is you, and since you're the mayor in Animal Crossing...).

Idk I just wanted to oppose the cutest thing to the most horrid creature I could concoct.

Meltan said:
I just don't want World of Light to only have one cutscene which is the first one. At least five or more would be nice.

Also, Bandana Dee for DLC!
spoilers

dataminers found that World of Light has more cutscenes

end spoilers

oh well it's probably for the better as sakurai DID say he didn't want cutscenes because they get uploaded to youtube and spoil the reward of having cutscenes

Northern Verve said:
I'm willing to guess there will probably be one more character that was mentioned in this thread that will make it into Smash Ultimate before all it's characters are through, heh.

Going back on this a bit. I was correct. Though a bit of a caveat that Isabelle is the character, who was mentioned by GalacticPetey back in 2014. And by the time Ultimate arrived, Isabelle was far from a farfetched choice heh.

No one ever mentioned Ken. And of course a new Pokemon is never seen as farfetched unless they're not a starter and they have a strange way of movement that's not typical. So I don't think anyone was going to say Incineroar was farfetched.

I don't think anyone ever mentioned Piranha Plant over this entire thread's history (Though perhaps I should look again) albeit I'm pretty sure early on common mooks like Goomba or Koopas were mentioned

(Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...) SMESH

SCORPION FOR SMESH
Edit: Why was the size reduced?

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable request.

Wreck-it Ralph on the other hand, is nigh impossible but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be ecstatic if it happened.

Maybe not for Ultimate, but I think theres a good shot for the next Smash.

Don't worry I've had all my most wanted shot down too. There's always next game!

Marie said:
Dream Stone Spirit said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
That sounds like a perfectly reasonable request.
Reasonable, sure, but at this point Sakurai's basically vetoed Bandana Waddle Dee and he has almost no chance of getting in.
Wait, how is he vetoed?
Well, he's basically vetoed with how Sakurai's been blowing him off like this. Kirby is very poorly represented in the Smash universe, with Sakurai's three games getting heavy representation while other Kirby games are treated like they don't exist. Bandana Dee, being the fourth playable character in the Kirby franchise, and being the perfect fourth rep for the franchise, has been completely blown off because he didn't debut in one of Sakurai's three magic games. He's already been essentially deconfirmed for Ultimate with the DLC being all third-party and such. And he's not getting in any future Smash games as long as Sakurai's against him like this. His only hope is if Smash gets a new director, and while Sakurai's a great director and the series just wouldn't be the same without him, the Kirby series is just so mistreated in Smash, and it irritates me.

Back