Mario Party 9

Crackin355 said:
Yoshi's a NINTENDO Character! Of course he'll look wierd! He will be in MP9 if you like it or not, because he's a main character in the Mario series now. Shigeru called him a Dinosaur because he wanted Mario to ride something like a horse, but not a horse. His sprites in Super Mario World resembled a Dinosaur, they just decided to add some more characteristics.

Short Version: He's gonna be in Mario Games whether people like it or not.

Back On-Topic: They could introduce Boss Mini-games like Mario Party DS did.
Agreed, btw there are a lot of Yoshi fans out there. Yoshi is one of the main characters.

I have mp8 and its alright, better than mpds

One thing MPDS was better at was setting up those HEXES! MP8 had none of that

Since there doesn't seem to be a Mario Party related topic around right now, I'll going to ask this question here:

In MP8, if you shake the remote while playing Hammer Bro. on a board map, he taunts (just like every other character). Does anyone understand what he is saying in his second taunt (the happy one)? I have always wondered what it was...

I don't know what he says either. But then, I totally forgot playing as him because my Wii's data got wiped out, like, a year ago and I haven't unlocked Hammer Bro AGAIN since.

BTW, Mario Party should NEVER make it a requirement to play through story mode TWICE to unlock all characters. Never again should that happen. Story Mode in MP8 was more tedious than difficult.

yeah, the storymode is crap
I mean i have only pkayed the 2 rubbish Mp's
shopefully I will get a gcn one now my bro has a gcn contoller

Yoshi was originally a koopa actually and that saddle was his shell. I read that up in the Super Mario History Booklet. Wario and the Baby Mario Bros. should be in Mario Party 9. Wario because he's fun to beat up. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi because their pure awesome. Oh Toad and Toadette too!

:wario: < Cheaters! I hate orbs and hexes!

:rolleyes:

No, you're supposed to say "Baby Mario Bros" first, then "Wario".

Anyway, I wish that games that I can kill Wario return in Mario Party 9. Games like Sky Survivors, Countdown Pound, etc. Mario Party series are made just for the sole enjoyment of Wario's torturer.

Wario hate Thread Alert I always thought taht it was Shell on Yoshi's back, not a Saddle :P I alway thought it was just part of the design. Either way, Yoshi's still my favourite.

Unlockables should be Diddy Kong, Rosalina, Dr. Mario and Shy Guy.

Starter characters:

Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Wario
Mario
Luigi
Waluigi
Toad
Toadette
Boo
Peach
Daisy