Mario Party 9

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
But Wario is a BEAST at Mario Party! He was totally beating everyone by 0 zero stars and zero coins! :'( :'( :'(

OK fine, I'll let Wario in. Actually, I like Wario now.

Legend of Lily said:
NO NOT YOSHI!
WE HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THAT.....THING!

What's up with the Yoshi haters?! I mean, what is it about him that they don't like?

MnSG said:
Legend of Lily said:
NO NOT YOSHI!
WE HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THAT.....THING!

What's up with the Yoshi haters?! I mean, what is it about him that they don't like?

Dude, until Blooper actually came to MP8, I would use Yoshi as long as my sis didn't fight for him. Yoshi's awesome, and has been in all MP's (playable), being one of the four characters to. I think he gots some right to be in Mario Party 9 (if there ever will be one).

I got mp8 for xmas to expiriance it, im ussualy toadette
its is so annoying that on the mode selection screen they use about 90% ofbthe screen and when you play it only uses 75%

Legend of Lily said:
I got mp8 for xmas to expiriance it, im ussualy toadette
its is so annoying that on the mode selection screen they use about 90% ofbthe screen and when you play it only uses 75%

Widescreen support, it seems. It's basically the same way with NSMB Wii and DKC Returns.

>>MnSG
As far as I know, MP8 doesn't support widescreen, not even HDTV's and 60Hz (in Europe).

Stop complaining about Yoshi. If you don't like him, just say so. Just don't go too far as to insult him though.

Yoshi is cool. I dont understand why someone hates him. Come on, hes a dinosaur. They had feelings.

To all you Yoshi haters out there...
OMG stuff I can't say!

Why don't you like him, Lily x?

Because he wasn't in SMG, right?

Everyone loves Yoshi deep down inside :)

And no matter what anyone says, Yoshi's gonna appear in the next MP, if there is one, along with every other Mario spin-off. If they put in Wario, they'll definitely put in Yoshi.

I have an extremely deep hatred of Yoshi. I don't like what Nintendo has done to him. Before he received his changes, he was an awesome character. He even looked like a dinosaur back then, and he didn't sound annoying.

Now, he's an ugly demented frog with serious voice issues.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I have an extremely deep hatred of Yoshi. I don't like what Nintendo has done to him. Before he received his changes, he was an awesome character. He even looked like a dinosaur back then, and he didn't sound annoying.

But at least you liked his old version.

Yup, I even played as him over Luigi in Mario Party 1, because Luigi sounded crazy

BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Yoshi doesn't even look like a frog. He may have a long tongue, but that's all that he has in common with frogs.

MnSG said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Yoshi doesn't even look like a frog. He may have a long tongue, but that's all that he has in common with frogs.

Yoshi has smooth skin, bulging eyes, green skin, white belly, four bulging things on the hand, etc. (all characteristics of a stereotypical frog).

Yoshi looks more like a frog than a dinosaur these days.

All Yoshi does is take up a character slot in Mario Party 9. It will be in, even though I hate it.

Looks more like a lizard then a frog. But not even that close.

Yoshi's a NINTENDO Character! Of course he'll look wierd! He will be in MP9 if you like it or not, because he's a main character in the Mario series now. Shigeru called him a Dinosaur because he wanted Mario to ride something like a horse, but not a horse. His sprites in Super Mario World resembled a Dinosaur, they just decided to add some more characteristics.

Short Version: He's gonna be in Mario Games whether people like it or not.

Back On-Topic: They could introduce Boss Mini-games like Mario Party DS did.

LeftyGreenMario said:
MnSG said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Yoshi has smooth skin, bulging eyes, green skin, white belly, four bulging things on the hand, etc. (all characteristics of a stereotypical frog).

Yoshi looks more like a frog than a dinosaur these days.

All Yoshi does is take up a character slot in Mario Party 9. It will be in, even though I hate it.

Does a frog have a shell? :P

Yoshi has alot in common with Bowser... They look nothing like they're supposed to :/

Bowser [Turtle]: Wierd Dragon faced, Spiky Shelled Thing with Horns, Scales and Hairy Thing
Yoshi [Dinosaur]: Wierd Big-Nosed, Frog-Tongued, Shell 'n' Shoe Wearing Thing

They both look nothing like a Turtle/Dinosaur, yet they are :/

Back