Mario Party 9

>>Fawfulfury65
That's why I emailed NoA, because both Nintendo Europe and Nintendo Benelux never reply.
And my knowledge to Japanese is yet to limited for writing an email to Nintendo of Japan.

Me and my sister has just finished playing Mario Party 4, 5, 6. For me, Speak Up mode alone is more awesome than Super Mario Galaxy 2. Why?

This picture:

TallyScore.jpg

That is why I love Mario Party so much.

But Wario is EVERYTHING. When I'm angry at some blue shell I take it out on Wario! ;D
The Mario Party Series will NOT die or I will commit suicide on Wario!! I love to make fun of Wario and make him in last place. I mean Wario becoming Pirahna Plant's dinner I fell of the chair laughing! :lol:
Ahh when I play Party 6 I kick Wario off that raft.

Well, Wario is a sore loser, since he frequently claims that his opponent is cheating whenever he's losing.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Me and my sister has just finished playing Mario Party 4, 5, 6. For me, Speak Up mode alone is more awesome than Super Mario Galaxy 2. Why?

This picture:

TallyScore.jpg

I find it funny how Wario's on the same level as a tree and a wooden wall used as background scenery.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

This picture:

TallyScore.jpg

I find it funny how Wario's on the same level as a tree and a wooden wall used as background scenery.

It's points, but w/e. LOL ;D

The should have a takeover candy/orb that let's you control somebody on their next turn

QuizmoManiac said:
The should have a takeover candy/orb that let's you control somebody on their next turn

You can already do that in parties before 7. Just press start, change the COM to Player and bingo.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I remember when I used to do that all the time to get people to say no to getting stars. ;D

Especially to Wario

I do recall that in Mario Party 2, when their was a phony Toad around, I once rejected getting a Star, since I didn't want to risk getting a Ztar instead. After all, as of Mario Party 2, a Ztar deducts one Star from your arsenal.

I did run into a similar dilemma at the Neon Heights board in Mario Party 7, but I was fortunate to get a Star before the chest containing the Ztar was opened.

I said no to a Star MANY times in Faire Square, so I have enough money for orbs to set up my traps.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I once said no to a star because I wanted to hoard all my coins and get 999.

Too bad that you'll still lose if you don't have more stars than your opponents. After all, stars are superior to coins. However, if players are tied, in terms of stars, then the coins would be taken into account.

In Faire Square, though, my team is about 50 stars in the lead. Hah

I'd like to see Mario Party 9 maybe do retro boards and mini-games.

Also DK should be playable again. It would be interesting if bowser was playable too.

For MP9, I want everyone except Wario, Yoshi and Lubba and I want Donkey Kong to return.

But Wario is a BEAST at Mario Party! He was totally beating everyone by 0 zero stars and zero coins! :'( :'( :'(

Wario has to appear!!! Who will we steal stars from, beat up to death, laugh at, push off a cliff, put on fire, blow up, and all that other stuff? Who?!

Back