Mario Party 9

PokemonMaster said:
Unlockables should be Diddy Kong, Rosalina, Dr. Mario and Shy Guy.

That should be an alternate costume, not a separate character. He's too much of a derrty doctor.

If costumes did return, I would like to see all characters in a dress.

Besides alternate costumes, I would like different colorations for characters (except Yoshi). That way, we can play as the same character. Online play is a must for others, but I say, "Screw online." That's for me, no one else and online could help.

Cosmopolitan said:
Besides alternate costumes, I would like different colorations for characters (except Yoshi). That way, we can play as the same character. Online play is a must for others, but I say, "Screw online." That's for me, no one else and online could help.
I don't care about online play I'd rather put Wario in a dress and tease him. But that's just me.

Ah, so I'm not the only who doesn't give a crud about online play.

For me, I don't play online at ALL. Well, except the fact I played only 3 online matches in MKDS, I rather kill artificial intelligence than human intelligence.

Fawfulfury65 said:
No because then Bowser wouldn't be around to steal coins and stuff, and that would make the game so boring.
Here is my idea for that.
Mario Party 9 has 8 boards, each with one of the koopalings acting as the Bowser equivalent.

Quizmo Maniac said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
No because then Bowser wouldn't be around to steal coins and stuff, and that would make the game so boring.
Mario Party 9 has 8 boards, each with one of the koopalings acting as the Bowser equivalent.
Yeah about that wouldn't it be strange to see Bower's children beating up their father?

>>Grim
You remember Rare being taken over by Microsoft?
I never saw any DK and Star Fox games by Microsoft.

Of course I know:
Star Fox Assault was Namco's project, Star Fox Command was Q-Games's, while DK games were fully Nintendo games.
Diddy Kong Pilot was replaced by Banjo Pilot, and more stupid things happened.

To bad, I really enjoyed Lylat Wars from Rare in the N64 days.

Even though it seems hopeless, I do hope they continue the Mario Party series. Just completed Mario Party 3 and Mario Party 1 and I'm gonna have them all eventually. Candy, Orbs and Hexes were a bad idea, I don't know why they didn't just stick to regular Items. Maybe a few boards, The Koopaling Idea sounds good* Except, Bowser shouldn't be playable, considering he's the main villian in almost every single one.

Quizmo Maniac said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

Quizmo Maniac said:

No, I would like the Koopalings all in one board, the Bowser-themed one. It's not like they are gonna start acting all nice towards the partyers, and they are already miserable enough.

Back