Mario Party 9

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
The 29th of May will be one year since the release of Mario Party 8. It's about time they considered a MP9. So, who would be playable? New features, returning features? Many possiblities. Of course, it's going to be on Wii, unless... Mario Party DS 2? Nah, that's a whole other thread. :P

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
Yeah, but Bowser's the enemy! I mean, without Bowser, how would the Bowser-themed board work? Whatever. I don't even have MP4 or MP5, so I don't know how that worked. I hope they don't break the chain again and leave a 3 year gap like they did with 8. Before that, there was a game every year...

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
A game every year is CRAZY. I wanna see the playable return of DK.

Xluidi

beep bep boop
Garlic Man said:
Yeah, but Bowser's the enemy! I mean, without Bowser, how would the Bowser-themed board work? Whatever. I don't even have MP4 or MP5, so I don't know how that worked. I hope they don't break the chain again and leave a 3 year gap like they did with 8. Before that, there was a game every year...
But you could unlock Bowser when you finish story mode.

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Pronouns
He/him
If Bowser was playable, what would become of the Bowser spaces?

Well, they could replace them with Bowser Jr. spaces...

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
SiFi said:
A game every year is CRAZY. I wanna see the playable return of DK.
Yeah, I want DK back too. I still remember Mario Party. The original 6: :mario: :luigi: :wario: :dk: :yoshi: :peach:

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
They'll probably add half the roster of MKW.

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
PaperStriker said:
Yeah, I was about to say... Will Rosalina be in Mario Party 9? It would be cool if she will be. But somehow, I don't think Funky's gonna make it. :P

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Yeah, I was about to say... Will Rosalina be in Mario Party 9? It would be cool if she will be. But somehow, I don't think Funky's gonna make it. :P
Luma will be playable. Koopa and Shy Guy, too (hopefully).

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Luma will be playable. Koopa and Shy Guy, too (hopefully).
Luma? Do you think she's major enough to be in there? I mean, that would be like a Pianta in a Mario Party game... of course, Piantas were in Super Star Baseball, so... Lumas in Sluggers? Nah. :P

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
Pronouns
He/him
I really want Bowser Jr., Koopa, shy guy, a lakitu, and a return of DK. Not bowser #1 he is the main bad guy #2 if he was playable they would probably have to bring back the koopa kid spaces wich will probably not happen    ( I sortta want Koopa kid to come back too) :)  can you imagine a little koopa kid picking on big ol bowser. :eek: not right

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
mario#1fan said:
I really want Bowser Jr., Koopa :koopa:, shy guy, a lakitu :lakitu:, and a return of DK :dk:. Not bowser #1 he is the main bad guy #2 if he was playable they would probably have to bring back the koopa kid spaces wich will probably not happen ( I sortta want Koopa kid to come back too) :) can you imagine a little koopa kid picking on big ol bowser. :eek: not right
Hammer bro's voice in MP8 was really high-pitched... which was probably a trait that was from Mario Strikers. Anyway, they need to have Rosalina. ;)

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:
I really want Bowser Jr., Koopa :koopa:, shy guy, a lakitu :lakitu:, and a return of DK :dk:. Not bowser #1 he is the main bad guy #2 if he was playable they would probably have to bring back the koopa kid spaces wich will probably not happen ( I sortta want Koopa kid to come back too) :) can you imagine a little koopa kid picking on big ol bowser. :eek: not right
Hammer bro's voice in MP8 was really high-pitched... which was probably a trait that was from Mario Strikers. Anyway, they need to have Rosalina. ;)
Hammer Bro.'s voice in MSC was WINFUL!!

I hate Rosalina, but her chances of appearing in more spin-offs is very likely. ;_;

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

I hate Rosalina, but her chances of appearing in more spin-offs is very likely. ;_;
You hate Rosalina?! Well, everybody has opinions. For instanse, I hate Baby Daisy/Adult Dasiy. But yeah, Rosalina's likely to return in spin-off games to come.

Pokemon DP

Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

You hate Rosalina?! Well, everybody has opinions. For instanse, I hate Baby Daisy/Adult Dasiy. But yeah, Rosalina's likely to return in spin-off games to come.
Yeah, Rosalina kinda annoys me. She both looks and is emo. =_=

Though I do like how she looks like she's from Final Fantasy. :)

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

Emo?! How so? You mean the hair? If she were Emo, she would've dyed it black by now. And she would have slitted wrists. I think Baby Daisy is Emo, lol.

Pokemon DP

Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

Emo?! How so? You mean the hair? If she were Emo, she would've dyed it black by now. And she would have slitted wrists. I think Baby Daisy is Emo, lol.
Her backstory. :-\

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

Her backstory? About her and the Lumas? How is that Emo? :-/

Pokemon DP

Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

The part about her mother. :-\

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:
What happens again? Refresh my memory (Haven't played it since last December :P). Does she die, or go away, or something?

The part about her mother. :-\

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
Pronouns
She/her
if anyone or anything in all of the marioverse is emo, it is bowser and his koopalings.

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
Pronouns
She/her
cuz I am a friend with and emo. I know what emo is unlike you people who think it's the step before goth.

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Pronouns
He/him
Peachfreak said:
cuz I am a friend with and emo. I know what emo is unlike you people who think it's the step before goth.
I know this girl who knows an emo. She get's mad when we say "emo". Are you her?