Mario Party 9

yes, i hate chance mini games, anyway mp isnt a game what fits like 30 characters, even rosalina should only be host rather playable
i would like to see rosalinas galactic observetory as a board

i would only buy ds2 if it was 10 times better than the first one and fixd mistakes like:
story mode
characters
lack of boards
lack of minigames
not many extra fun modes

they should have:extra modes, a galaxy board, better story mode and Toadette as playable, replace toadettes music room with rosalina and lubbas galactic observetory, or change it to toadsworthy and have the galaxy board as well

WiFi for the introverted fans. PWN!! I don't play online, though, but it would be cool for the fans. Even though there will be kids who will disconnected because they lost.

ok
there should be a galaxy board, a toadsworthys music room, a bowser and bowser jr board, a wiggler board, a magikoopa board, a donkey kong board and a shyguy board and many more

Feel_Good_Inc. said:
ok
there should be a galaxy board, a toadsworthys music room, a bowser and bowser jr board, a wiggler board, a magikoopa board, a donkey kong board and a shyguy board and many more
I want to see a Donkey Kong Country themed board.

New Super Mario said:
Who knows? Nintendo bought Hudson so maybe the games will never be seen again

Why? Isn't Nintendo the company that hired Hudson to make the Mario Party games? Or is it just my mind and logic is really twisted?

Mario Party feels dead to me. I'm sad. I'll rejoice if there is a Mario Party 9 game announced.

Back