Mario Party 9

DaisyGaga said:
Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
i don't like daisy just because of her annoying voice
That's a weak excuse not to like someone.

An old and overused excuse, too (concerning Daisy anyway). -_-'

I heard somewhere that MP8/MPDS were the last ones of the series. Is that true? Although I don't think MP8 was that great, I thought MPDS was decent (a lot better than MPA that's for sure), and I would like to see an MP9. Am I the only one who thinks there are getting to be way too many playable characters, though? I would just stick with the MP5 roster, but replace Koopa Kid with Toadette or Birdo.
I hate her for the same reason. She's so insanely annoying.

But I wouldn't mind her in more main games. I honestly don't feel that she is notable enough to be in her own game, considering she's appeared in one main game. I mean, why would they make Daisy star in her own game, and not Peach or Luigi instead? They are both more popular (well, I know Luigi is) and much more notable.

Let's not hope for MPDS to be the final MP.

Peach and Luigi have both had their own games.

You know, it is not necessary to give characters their own games to be more recognized. Just give them proper roles instead of ignoring them or filling their roles with fillers (recoloured toads in NSMB Wii<<<<<<<<<<<<Wario Bros. They should´ve been in the game)

I want to see a proper Wario and Waluigi platformer, or Waluigi getting to be part of the Wario ware crew with his own set of microgames not just cameoing a few times) or anything that gives Waluigi a rol he should´ve got way long ago in the first place.

Same with Daisy. Peach is playable in some Mario games. Why not Daisy?

New Super Mario said:
NSMBW would have been better if the toads were replaced with Wario and Waluigi
But they aren't even on Mario's side. That doesn't make sense. It should have been Daisy and someone else like Toad. Not a generic toad, the Toad.

Dude, we are talking about Mario Party 9 here.

Anyway, what I would like to see for Mario Party 9 is alternate costumes. Not just some stupid Mii or Yoshi receiving alternate costumes, but EVERYBODY. Like in Mario Party 2, that was cool to see your character in a pirate outfit.

Noodle said:
yes, me and my bro are gunna get gcn controllers and get preowned gcn games for like £10
Holy freaking crap! That's 15 dollars! :eek:

somthing like that, my bro got a preownd pokemon fr for that and a preownd ps2 sonic heroes for a simular price so...

>>Noodle
What's the difference between a preowned game, and an owned game?

New Super Mario said:
it seems cool if i don't have to actually get the console for money........... I think i know whats on my christmas list now..........
What does? If you're talking about the GCN games, all you need is a few GCN controllers, and a GCN memory card to save your progress. (But GET AN OFFICIAL CONTROLLER; 3rd party controllers have too much button resistance).

And an addition to Link's post:
3rd Party controllers also break fast.
I have 2 Official controllers, and had 3 3rd Party controllers.
All the Official controllers still work since 2004, while all 3rd Party controllers broke within 2 weeks.

I have a third party memory card. It better last long enough for me to get everything saved on a real Nintendo one.

Back on topic, does anyone have any cool mini-game ideas for Mario Party?

Back