Mario Party 9

New Super Mario said:
i don't know but i like Cardiators from Mario Party 8. And the Mario Party DS minigames were really good
Same here!

Minigame ideas? No crappy mix with the duel minigames and 4 player minigames. We appreciated that, Mario Party DS, for running out of ideas.

I like Mario Party 5 styled duels. Awesome. I like seeing Wario getting blown up by the balloon or his engine malfunctioning.

I would REALLY like to see Baby Luigi roll on the Star Ball, ride on Fluzzards and Manta Rays, slide down slides, etc from Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, with Wario as minigames for Mario Party 9. It's gonna be cool.

If you're creative, you'll create a TON of minigames. I have a ton of ideas in my head already, even original ones not based off anything.

maybe you can make your own games with preset 3d objects but you make the game work how you like
i doubt it would be drawing your own bits beacuse 3d games and 2d drawing do not mix

I really like to see Mario Party: Spore Galactic Adventure style! :D

Mario Party 9 should have collectibles like in Mario Party DS. It at least gave me something to do. And not the crappy ones where you had to get a certain number of points to be bought. I mean, completing a task or something.

I think you should get new boards and modes by completing tasks, not collectibles (unless you can actually do something with them).

I think they should have the option to turn off the chance mini-games, like you can with the mic mini-games in MPDS. They're just too frustrating to lose, especially if it's a duel. Also, (even though I said this earlier) I think there are way too many characters in the MP8 roster. Just 10-12 is fine IMO.

Back