Mario Party 9

That's a graphical bug, though. Other than that, it's pretty good

Heh let me tell you I was too young for most NES games but that didn't stop me from buying them later in life! I wasn't even born until 1988 but I played Super Mario Bros. (1985) on the NES anyway.

You can buy these old systems and play them the way they were meant to. You can really understand what it was like back then.

EDIT: I just checked all of your ages. MAN you guys are young. You all missed out on some great stuff let me tell you. *rocks on rocking chair*

I WOULD like to see a Comet Observatory board... Except I don't recall seeing any boards from any of the mainstream Mario games.

Well, maybe it's time they started. That's one thing that always kinda irked me about the spinoffs in general. They'll take a random locale and paste a random character's face on it.

I mean, since when has DK had anything to do with snowboarding?

Lumpy Space Princess said:
Anyone besides me want to see a Cosmic Observatory board?

I suggested that, so I so agree with you.

'3K said:
Well, maybe it's time they started. That's one thing that always kinda irked me about the spinoffs in general. They'll take a random locale and paste a random character's face on it.

I mean, since when has DK had anything to do with snowboarding?

Yeah that is quite odd. Of course, before the Tiki Tak Tribe invasion, his home island used to have a glacier.

Besides, I would like a Donkey Kong jungle place over a snowy....mountain any day.

But Donkey Kong is much more than just jungle. I wish that games would feature other places from Donkey Kong's homeland.

Though, I suppose it makes sense for him to always have a jungle level. I just always thought he could have more than that.

He could have a ruins level or maybe even the Angry Aztec from Donkey Kong 64. Well, I'm just dreaming now but that makes more sense than a snowy mountain

Baby Luigi said:
Besides, I would like a Donkey Kong jungle place over a snowy....mountain any day.

Not only that, the snowy mountain thing tends to be a recurring theme for Donkey Kong.

White Donkey Kong, DK Summit, DK Pass, etc.

Guys, look at what the Wiki says about Mario Party 9:

Confirmed Characters

Returning Playable Characters

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Wario
Daisy
Waluigi
Toad
Boo
Toadette
Birdo
Blooper (blue)
Hammer Bro.
Unlockable Playable Characters

Koopa Troopa (Party mode newcomer)
Shy Guy (Party mode newcomer)
Non-Playable Characters

Bowser
Donkey Kong
Koopalings
Dry Bones
Bowser Jr.
Lubba (host)
Kamek
Other Characters

Goombas
Piranha Plants
Whittles
Piantas
Thwomps
Bloopers
Wigglers
Bullet Bills
Lakitu
Cheep-Cheeps
Kritters
Koopa Paratroopa
Fly Guy (black)

Are there pictures or videos of this?
tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_100.gif

I don't think the information is true. It could be possible; however, we have no references for this information, and there is no updates for Mario Party 9 as of yet as well!

Propeller Toad said:
I don't think the information is true. It could be possible; however, we have no references for this information, and there is no updates for Mario Party 9 as of yet as well!

If there are no sources, then the info is merely speculation.

I deleted the information because there was no source accompanying it. Although it would be good news to see Toadette returning

Otherwise, Donkey Kong not being playable again and the fact that Koopa Kid doesn't return would be a disappointment for me.

He was only in DS though. Neither Koopa Kid or Jr. appeared in 8. I know some of the screenshots for 9 have Jr. in them, but, the game hasn't been released yet so it could just be a beta element.

Back