Mario Party 9

I agree. Hudson didn't put much effort into Mario Party 8. Mario Party DS did much better

Mario Party 7 was better than Mario Party 8, IMO. :???: How can a Gamecube game outperform a Wii game?

When the developers put less effort in it than the GameCube game

It's a statement

The Wii was still rather new when Mario Party 8 was released, so it would obviously take time for Nintendo to adapt to making games for that console.

Maybe, but I still don't understand the lack of widescreen support.

I also dislike Mario Party 8 for gameplay reasons, such as Lucky Spaces, Goomba's Booty Boardwalk, and bad minigames such as Rudder Madness.

Ornithologist Mario said:

I also dislike Mario Party 8 for gameplay reasons, such as Lucky Spaces, Goomba's Booty Boardwalk, and bad minigames such as Rudder Madness.

Well again, the Wii was still new, so widescreen support would not come until later during the Wii's life cycle.

Mario Party 8 wasn't the first Nintendo game, however, and the Nintendo games that came before Mario Party 8 weren't plagued with the lack of widescreen support.

Ornithologist Mario said:

You forgot King Boo's Haunted Hideaway, DK Spaces and Bowser Spaces for being lame, and Chump Charity

>>MnSG
What you've just said, is non-sense.
I mean, almost every Wii title has Widescreen support, even the launch games have.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>MnSG
What you've just said, is non-sense.
I mean, almost every Wii title has Widescreen support, even the launch games have.

My Wii isn't connected to a widescreen TV though, and I haven't tested all of my games on the Dolphin Emulator; no reason to if they're of no use to the Mario Wiki.

You can always research a game if it has widescreen support or not.

I hope Mario Party 9 will have Wii graphics.

Link said:
Yeah and I hope it uses the whole screen rather than those huge black stripes on both sides.

I thought those ugly borders are blue.

She doesn't look emo... Is it because of the hair? How it hides half of her face? That's a fashion statement, not a sign that someone's emo.

She seems more stoic or calm than "emo", despite her tragic past.

Smashgoom202 said:
She doesn't look emo... Is it because of the hair? How it hides half of her face? That's a fashion statement, not a sign that someone's emo.

She seems more stoic or calm than "emo", despite her tragic past.

That hair style does make Rosalina much more appealing though. Hopefully she gets a role as a board host.

I would love to have different hosts for each board like in Mario Party 4 and Rosealina could host the Super Mario Galaxy Board.

Back