Mario Party 9

Tumble is beast

Lil' Blue Bird said:
I wonder what the ways of getting stars are, Chain Chomp trampling, Treasure Chest, who knows

Don't forget the Boo Bell and Boo Crystal Ball

I loooove the Bowser Suit. Your character looks hilarious in it, and also you can steal a whopping 30 coins from anyone you passed

Baby Luigi said:
I loooove the Bowser Suit. Your character looks hilarious in it, and also you can steal a whopping 30 coins from anyone you passed
I've heard it was in Mario Party 4 but i never got one and i played that game like 100 times...also bring back the magic lamp only you get the star automatically

I remember a time where the CPU Peach got a Bowser Suit in Mario Party 4 from Bowser. She never used it, though. How sad, but, eh, she's a computer. Don't expect much from computers.

Magic Lamp>>>>>>>Flutter Orb and Star Pipe combined. I liked watching the cutscenes.

Baby Luigi said:
I remember a time where the CPU Peach got a Bowser Suit in Mario Party 4 from Bowser. She never used it, though. How sad, but, eh, she's a computer. Don't expect much from computers.

Magic Lamp>>>>>>>Flutter Orb and Star Pipe combined. I liked watching the cutscenes.
I hated buying the lamp and using it...only to find out i still need to pay for the star god damn genie i thought i was supposed to get 3 wishes

Disco Inferno said:
Baby Luigi said:

I hated buying the lamp and using it...only to find out i still need to pay for the star god damn genie i thought i was supposed to get 3 wishes

And it makes it harder for the CPUs to get a star >:D

Baby Luigi said:
Disco Inferno said:
Baby Luigi said:

And it makes it harder for the CPUs to get a star >:D
I hope the candy doesn't come back

Only some candy was awesome. Namely the Bit-sized Candy, Vampire Candy and the Bullet Candy, and that's for aesthetics

I think they should have items that have the powers that came from both Candy and Orbs.

Disco Inferno said:

When you get the idea that you need 20 coins to buy a star, that type of problem can easily be avoided.

My favorite item of all time is the Bowser Phone.

Nega-Man said:
What's that?

The Bowser Phone allows you to make a phone call to Bowser. You then say who's calling, and Bowser will come to that person. Afterwards, that person gets involved with one of Bowser's events.

This is the result of me using the Bowser Phone

Mp3Bowserphone.png

I was on MP8 with my mates last night, with good friends to play with you it isn't too bad, it was so fun buttkicking wario, he got last XD, But both my mates beat me, I would have won if it wasn't for the frigging bowser car, we were on the train one.

Baby Luigi said:
This is the result of me using the Bowser Phone

Mp3Bowserphone.png
That should definitely reappear. And the Cellular Shopper too. It's funny when the CPUs buy Cellular Shoppers with their Cellular Shoppers.

I played mine on an emulator. That's why I had a good quality screenshot

I won't say that when looking at the Item Sprites.

Back