Mario Party 9

I think at the end of each board they should be a challenge mini-game against Bowser Jr like a Race or a match.

I don't want boards to be linear like Goomba's Booty Boardwalk or that train one (forgot the name, Excess Express comes to mind, but that's the Paper Mario one, not this one). I like boards where you can take different routes more than linear ones.

Baby Luigi said:
I don't want boards to be linear like Goomba's Booty Boardwalk or that train one (forgot the name, Excess Express comes to mind, but that's the Paper Mario one, not this one). I like boards where you can take different routes more than linear ones.
I want a smiler boards boards like you said but posable to take different routes on the way.

Or what I meant is the traditional way of earning stars. Sure, gimmicks are all right (a major reason Faire Square is awesome), but they shouldn't overdo it.

Lil' Blue Bird said:
Bring make other boards from MP1 to MP8 including MPDS
Per, they did it in Mario Kart os why not here.

Well, they did brought back older minigames, why not older boards and other minigames that are not puzzle?

Baby Luigi said:
Well, they did brought back older minigames, why not older boards and other minigames that are not puzzle?
Or luck.

Bowser's Big Blast is, like the only N64 minigame that returned in a GCN Mario Party. Instead of recycling minigames, they should return it as a nostalgic refresher.

I would so love to see Sky Survivors and Mario Mechs again and use Toadette in them

I don't like gimmicky Wii Remote controls, but I'm not going to count on it to see if Mario Party 9 isn't going to use it.

I sure hope I can use the Nunchuk. It makes more options.

I was disappointed when I found it Mario Party 8 doesn't use the nunchuck

I think you mean extremely limited use of the Nunchuk.

I don't play Extra Mode too much anyway

Baby Luigi said:

What about Classic Controller usage? Then again, it can't be that hard to implement horizontal Wii Remote controls for Mario Party 9.

Don't care because I don't own a classic controller

But it's our brother's and I don't use it

It would be nice if the classic controller is another scheme. I wouldn't use it, but it's nice to have more options.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

What about Classic Controller usage? Then again, it can't be that hard to implement horizontal Wii Remote controls for Mario Party 9.
I think Mario Party 9 should have the Nunchuck in some mini games but have a Mini Game set to turn them off.

I think Mario Party 9 should not make the mistake Mario Party 4-8 did, which is not be as good as the original trilogy for the Nintendo 64!

Dr. Eggman said:
MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

I think Mario Party 9 should have the Nunchuck in some mini games but have a Mini Game set to turn them off.

I think Mario Party 9 should not have the Nunchuck required for any minigame, because I have 4 Wii Remotes and only one Nunchuck. I'm okay with the Nunchuck being optional.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Marwikedor said:
I think Mario Party 9 should not make the mistake Mario Party 4-8 did, which is not be as good as the original trilogy for the Nintendo 64!
What mistake?

Hey, Mario Party 6 was awesome, don't go bashing it

Back