Mario Party 9

Dr. Eggman said:
How did they travel to the future for these games.
They brought the time machine back to the past, you know.

Yoshiwalker said:
Dr. Eggman said:
How did they travel to the future for these games.
They brought the time machine back to the past, you know.
Ok then they got told to come and join the Mario Kart races.

Or they stole karts
Or they did it because they're bored
Or they did it because they felt like it.

The possibilities are endless

Back on topic: They should return Faire Square and orbs. I love setting up traps near the star space there.

My favorite orb is the Zap Orb :D

Baby Luigi said:
Or they stole karts
Or they did it because they're bored
Or they did it because they felt like it.

The possibilities are endless

Back on topic: They should return Faire Square and orbs. I love setting up traps near the star space there.
Yep and you can try and stop your opponents easily.

I hope that car thing is a separate mode. I do not want to ride with Wario

Baby Luigi said:
I hope that car thing is a separate mode. I do not want to ride with Wario
You still torture him.

But since we're all moving in the same, I can't set orbs or stuff like that that easily.

I know it's a minor detail, but I liked it better when the mugshots of a character are shown (forward facing) and the stats are on the corners of the screen.

I liked Mario Party 8 the least too. They should make it Mario Party 6 based, where you can actually choose who to duel and what to put at stake so the results are fair.

Lil' Blue Bird said:
I liked MP7's design the most. MP6 was great too. Also I some new things appear
And me, I want a Board Grand Prix.

I hope that the car is a different mode as well. Orbs should be back in, I love setting traps and watching them suffer for landing on it. Ok, that probably sounded cruel, but you should get what I mean :P Favorite orb was Kamek, I loved it whenever they had to give me their traps and it's a good one(like piranha plant or Zap orb). I hope they don't nerf any orbs like they did for some of them *cough cough Zap orb cough cough* I love Mario Party 6 to death, I find it's underrated. Day and Night system should be back as well. Back to Mario Party 9, I think that the Piranha Plant takes you to a hidden underground area, which I assume would help you. I wonder what those spaces with the notes and the ! spaces do. I think the ! spaces are chance time, but otherwise I don't have a clue :P

Lil' Blue Bird said:
I think they use star things look here! On the right of the character heads

MP9_2.png
Actually, I couldn't help but notice everyone travels all at once, and they collect those gray stars instead of the usual ones. Also, the board we've seen has a clear beginning and an end, so instead of turns, it looks like you just collect starts until you reach the end, and the one with the most wins.

Smashgoom202 said:
Lil' Blue Bird said:
I think they use star things look here! On the right of the character heads

MP9_2.png
Actually, I couldn't help but notice everyone travels all at once, and they collect those gray stars instead of the usual ones. Also, the board we've seen has a clear beginning and an end, so instead of turns, it looks like you just collect starts until you reach the end, and the one with the most wins.
If that's how it is, then it must be a different mode, unless they're really changing how MP works.

Well it could be that the trailer showed this possible new mode and they're hiding the boards to surprise us later. It'd really suck if they changed the regular style.

Fawfulfury65 said:
If that's how it is, then it must be a different mode, unless they're really changing how MP works.
Yeah, it probably is specific to this board, kind of like how there are board that buy buildings, boards that steal stars, etc.

yoshi123 said:
Well it could be that the trailer showed this possible new mode and they're hiding the boards to surprise us later. It'd really suck if they changed the regular style.
Yeah, I would love to see the new boards.

Back