Mario Party 9

I hope I can do Wario torture, I once spent an afternoon butt kicking Wario and Birdo on the 'Koopa Tycoon' stage of MP8.

If there's minigames that are like Sky Survivors or something like that, then it would be possible to beat up any character. Since all Mario Parties have minigames like that, it would be very likely to have a minigame that you can beat up a character in Mario Party 9

Baby Luigi said:
If there's minigames that are like Sky Survivors or something like that, then it would be possible to beat up any character. Since all Mario Parties have minigames like that, it would be very likely to have a minigame that you can beat up a character in Mario Party 9
We heve not had a boxing minigame yet.

Baby Luigi said:

Well there are those minigames, which involve defeating Bowser Jr.. That's one example to keep in mind.

It sounds like a separate category, like how duel minigames are separate category.

Baby Luigi said:
It sounds like a separate category, like how duel minigames are separate category.
I want it to just be you and Bowser jr.

Some of it, I would like it. Because I would definitely not want a stupid CPU as my ally

Baby Luigi said:
Some of it, I would like it. Because I would definitely not want a stupid CPU as my ally
Such as Wario.

Exactly. But I hate any CPU as my ally, since they sometimes cost me the minigames (Slot Trot in Mario Party 6. Why Wario!? WHY!?)

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Baby Luigi said:
Exactly. But I hate any CPU as my ally, since they sometimes cost me the minigames (Slot Trot in Mario Party 6. Why Wario!? WHY!?)
Same.
Yeah especially when your with someone you hate or want to tortor.

I'm excited for Mario Party 9. I don't see any reason to complain about any of them - every single one I've played is a blast to play on multiplayer. (I haven't played 6, 8, or advanced.)

Snake Man said:
I'm excited for Mario Party 9. I don't see any reason to complain about any of them - every single one I've played is a blast to play on multiplayer. (I haven't played 6, 8, or advanced.)
Well, 6 and 8 were fun, but Idk about Advanced.

All Mario Parties I played are fun. I didn't play Advance, but I love the sprites

The only reason I hated 7 was because of how it destroys the strategic purpose of being a team

Baby Luigi said:
The only reason I hated 7 was because of how it destroys the strategic purpose of being a team

You still need to credit Nintendo for the 8-player idea.

I haven't played Deluxe Cruise at all, because all I have is my sister and I

Baby Luigi said:
I haven't played Deluxe Cruise at all, because all I have is my sister and I

Oh. Well, you can still do a 4-player game with the Deluxe Cruise and set your CPU partners to brutal skill levels.

I've played Mario Party and I know that Hard computers suck. I don't know how much different Brutal is from hard

Baby Luigi said:
I've played Mario Party and I know that Hard computers suck. I don't know how much different Brutal is from hard

I do know that for button pressing minigames, such as Wingin' It, the hard CPUs tend to beat the easy CPUs a lot. I lost that minigame a few times, because there were occasions where my opponents were hard CPUs, while my CPU partner was an easy CPU.

But I remember that sometimes, even the hard computers lose to the easy ones. Like Booksquirm in Mario Party 4

Baby Luigi said:
But I remember that sometimes, even the hard computers lose to the easy ones. Like Booksquirm in Mario Party 4

Yeah it all depends on the minigame in the end.

Frightmare was the best final minigame I played in my opinion

Back