The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

hey! i also used to really like Mr.L when I was little, though at the time I thought he was just a fan character! I remember being really surprised when he showed up in SPM. Anyway, keep on spreading the good word of THE GREEN THUNDER!!!
Hello! I'm glad to see someone new here~ I'm The Crazy Mr. L Fangirl aka Jazzi. Big fan of Luigi, obviously.

Welcome to the boards! You won't regret being here!

Welcome to the forum, Mak N sauce!

¡Hola!

I suppose I'm new here, think I may have had an account here literally years back (I'm talking 11, 12 years ago), but obviously there'd be no way of recovering it if I did because, well, how the Hell would I remember anything tied to it lmao.

Anyways I like Mario (why else would I be here?) and other stuff like video games (sometimes), magical girl anime, and writing fanfic (when I'm not being a lazy gremlin).

Welcome to the boards. I hope you like it here.

Name: Zackary/Zack

Birthday: 2/13/06

Birthplace: Ireland

Residence: Indiana

Skin Color: Ghost

Hair Color: Greenish brown

Eye Color: Icy/glowish blue

I'm @Jazzi 'brother'.

You two are funny! Anyways welcome to the forum. Zac.

I am 100% fully and totally new here. Presume I know nothing, with the exception of knowing how to beat Super Mario Bros. 1-3 on the NES like they're Chuck Norris picking a fight with Bruce Lee.

Seriously, I know these games like the back of my hand. I have never ventured onto a Mario-Themed Forum ever before. Educate me!

I know this is like LATE, but here goes.
My name is FireyYoshi, right now its Lightning McQueen (kachow). Most of you know me from the wiki, and some of you are my friends. I like Mario (of course), Cars, and video games. I have Autism and Aspergers (mild), but that doesnt stop me from being happy! I created the Video Game, Movie, and TV Crossover Roleplay, which has over 9000 views. Two of my best friends here are @BlueBerryBlue and @Alex95. I joined the wiki on October 30th 2016 and here on January 6th 2020.

I'm a bit late... Hi, I am Magolor04726, but you can call me Magolor04726. I am a Christian, I love video games, I am in high school, and I may say the wrong thing. A lot. (Please forgive me if I do!) I've been using the wiki since I was at least ten and joined the boards in order to sign up for the 'Shroom. Not sure what else to put here...
Hunting the Mansion, Magolor04726, Piano Expert.

I never announced when I was new. Must of been shy at the time. But here goes a two year late introduction.

I am White Lightning.

Skin colour: White

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Brown

Favourite game: World Conqueror III

Favourite movie: Jaws

Favourite book: The Bible

Back