Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Depending on my mood I sometimes think people care about story in Mario way too much. And thats including myself.

Depending on my mood I sometimes think people care about story in Mario way too much. And thats including myself.

That's the wrong attitude to have.

The Fun Friends are ashamed of you. Go take the Blue Exit Pipe and go to Sing Song World to learn about the plight of the Itsy Bitsy Spider.

That's the wrong attitude to have.

The Fun Friends are ashamed of you. Go take the Blue Exit Pipe and go to Sing Song World to learn about the plight of the Itsy Bitsy Spider.

They say it's still trying to climb that water spout to this very day.

Blue Shell was better than the Penguin Suit

I rember when the blue shell debuted in MK64. I thought it was a epic item. What made it better then is how rare it was.

I feel I'm the only person to call that goddamn thing by its official name. Spiny Shell.

I feel I'm the only person to call that goddamn thing by its official name. Spiny Shell.

I call it the Blue Shell because Spiny is already a shell/ character thrown by Lakitu:

11404CB6-FD1E-4DFD-A595-ABC6D1EB5CD3.png

Blue shell is the shell in Super Mario World, the shell that freezes people in Mario Strikers, and it's the wearable item. So, it's not the most precise name for it either

Blue shell is the shell in Super Mario World, the shell that freezes people in Mario Strikers, and it's the wearable item. So, it's not the most precise name for it either

How about Spiny Blue Shell or SBS for short?

didn't nintendo call it a blue shell in one of the updates for MK8D? I think it's a bit asinine to call it the Spiny Shell when no-one calls it that, or will understand what you're talking about.

I'm a complete Mario nerd so Blue Shell gets me mixed up with all other blue shells in the series while Spiny Shell is far more specific. I never called it the blue shell in my entire time playing Mario Kart.

How about, "The Blue Spiny Shell that no longer belongs to the Koopa Troopa that once wore it".

Gah! I hate The Blue Spiny Shell That No Longer Belongs to the Koopa Troopa That Once Wore It. Especially when you have only a coin after it's done with you! They need to replace The Blue Spiny Shell That No Longer Belongs to the Koopa Troopa That Once Wore It AKA TBSSTNLBTTKTTOWI! Tbsstnlbttkttowi!

Gah! I hate The Blue Spiny Shell That No Longer Belongs to the Koopa Troopa That Once Wore It. Especially when you have only a coin after it's done with you! They need to replace The Blue Spiny Shell That No Longer Belongs to the Koopa Troopa That Once Wore It AKA TBSSTNLBTTKTTOWI! Tbsstnlbttkttowi!

but you can bounce off walls tho

I dislike when games try to claim that Bowser has "soft spots" or "ain't all that bad" with the exception of his son jr, I think he should be as nasty as possible for a cartoony game franchise.

Because he's a lame baby who plays exactly like DK.

Back