Who or what is the Ugliest Mario character?

I saw people on here calling Waluigi ugly... *sigh* I guess I have poor taste...

They're objectively incorrect

Mario_Party_4koma_manga_%28plumbers%29.jpg

Wario and Waluigi are ugly but intentionally so.

Baby Wario, I guess. It might be the reason this character is stuck in a Yoshi game. The Mario series and the Wario series does not have anything to do with Baby Wario. Even Baby Daisy and Baby Rosalina has more appearances, even though they are generally more chided upon for their spin-off introduction.

Thank you for reading.

the only ones i'd call "ugly" from this image are the Blobules, the others are just simplistic but that doesn't make them ugly imo. I'll take it any day over every NPC being toad.
Just when you thought you saw all the uglies of Super Paper Mario, Blappy, with its monstrous limbless gelatinous blue shape, facial hair (!?), horrible puckered belly button, and two pairs of either different colored eyes or skin disease spots, says "hold my Chuckola Cola".

Last edited:
Just when you thought you saw all the uglies of Super Paper Mario, Blappy, with its monstrous limbless gelatinous blue shape, facial hair (!?), horrible belly button, and two pairs of either different colored eyes or skin disease spots, says "hold my Chuckola Cola".

SPM_Blappy_Sprite.png

What the fuck that thing even is supposed to be, it looks like one of the abstract paintings like something Kadinsky made came to life and became an elder.

this honestly makes me uncomfortable eughh

It looks like a Spore creature that's intentionally designed to be as wtf as possible. Seriously, there's so many things that this thing reminds me of.

No one said they're equally ugly.

She was supposed to be an ugly dude and think she's a sexy girl on purpose. That was funny. That's why I hate it when they try to make her the cute girl who's a couple with Yoshi. Ugh.

Well beauty standards vary for dinosaurs, right but Birdo isn't a dude. If it thinks like a lady, dresses like a lady, calls itself a lady, it is a lady.

Yoshi is pretty ugly though. I'm sure Yoshi uses his nose to go bowling when no one is looking.

Well beauty standards vary for dinosaurs, right but Birdo isn't a dude. If it thinks like a lady, dresses like a lady, calls itself a lady, it is a lady.

Yoshi is pretty ugly though. I'm sure Yoshi uses his nose to go bowling when no one is looking.

Classic Yosh is uglier than Modern Yosh

Back