Who or what is the Ugliest Mario character?

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
I can't say.
 

Dorayaki

King Bowser
Do you mostly means minor villians? There wouldn't be any playable main character looking ugly.
At least I think Bowser is cool.
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
Dorayaki said:
Do you mostly means minor villians? There wouldn't be any playable main character looking ugly.
At least I think Bowser is cool.
It means ANYBODY or thing.
 

Dorayaki

King Bowser
Wario bros are "ugly" in an interesting or popular way I think. Some villians (like mosters) are ugly in different ways.
 

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace


Just look at that cute, yet very ugly man
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
Waluigi and Birdo, even though I like them both.

yes I like characters and think they're ugly at the same time.
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
To be honest, I think Waluigi, I think Wario is cool.
 

Striker Mario

You'll need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Wario! Duh!

Yoshi and Pianta comes very close, though. People calling Yoshi cute is like calling Mario's skin cancer cute in my opinion.

*holds up a flame shield and sprays the shield with extra flame retardant*
 

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
La Marionette said:
People calling Yoshi cute is like calling Mario's skin cancer cute.
You know people have other opinions about him, right?
 

Striker Mario

You'll need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
What, my opinion doesn't matter?

Yoshi is a man laying eggs having a relationship with :birdo:, another kind of ugly Mario character.
 

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
La Marionette said:
What, my opinion doesn't matter?
I hate Yoshi too, but you could just put the words "In my opinion" in your post

Because otherwise, it looks like some silly conspiracy that sounds like a fact.
 

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
He's not ugly either. It's just.....in the middle.
 

Striker Mario

You'll need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Bloof and I think Baby Luigi is the ugliest character.

It's between us, though, as a joke.
 

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
Baby Luigi said:
La Marionette said:
What, my opinion doesn't matter?
I hate Yoshi too, but you could just put the words "In my opinion" in your post

Because otherwise, it looks like some silly conspiracy that sounds like a fact.
Nope its just you and your inability to determine a fact from an opinion. People shouldn't have to keep an imo flag around all the time.


Anyway ugliest is probably that Eel boss from SMS, that thing is hideous and still scares me.
 

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
La Marionette said:
What, my opinion doesn't matter?
I hate Yoshi too, but you could just put the words "In my opinion" in your post

Because otherwise, it looks like some silly conspiracy that sounds like a fact.
Nope its just you and your inability to determine a fact from an opinion. People shouldn't have to keep an imo flag around all the time.
I'm just trying to protect her from the flames that could have started
 

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
Baby Luigi said:
Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
La Marionette said:
What, my opinion doesn't matter?
I hate Yoshi too, but you could just put the words "In my opinion" in your post

Because otherwise, it looks like some silly conspiracy that sounds like a fact.
Nope its just you and your inability to determine a fact from an opinion. People shouldn't have to keep an imo flag around all the time.
I'm just trying to protect her from the flames that could have started
Then they'll break rules, everyone needs to learn how to determine a fact from an opinion. People shouldn't have to say IMO every freaking time they say something. People need to stop being so raged all the time and actually think about posts when they read it, it'd be better for EVERYONE.
 

Striker Mario

You'll need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
If people don't read... that's what Bloof is trying to prevent.

Gardevoir said:
La Marionette said:
]Pianta comes very close, though.
Piantas dont look THAT bad.. They are cool..
Piantas are cool and ugly at the same time. :D
 
Top