Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Talk

WinterYoshi99 said:
I always hate when other players steal your items. I always lose a good item like a Spiny Shell or Star

If you hate it, you should play double dash mode where punching your opponents net you their item if they have one. One time, my sister stole a lightning bolt in Luigi Circuit, 100cc. It was hilarious.

WinterYoshi99 said:
I always hate when other players steal your items. I always lose a good item like a Spiny Shell or Star

Sometimes you just have to use those items immediately when you get them. The former, of course, should not be used when you're in 1st place.

I lose my items more often to things that cause me to fly in the sky/roll sideways, things that cause me to shrink, and things that make me fall from a huge height. Not from other players at all

Discord said:
I don't get it.

The computer stunk, that's what. I think they got stuck or something

YoshiGo: Um, how come you get 3rd place overall in Mirror?

YoshiGo99 said:
I wanted to lose since I haven't lost in a while.

Baby Luigi said:
Discord said:
I don't get it.

The computer stunk, that's what. I think they got stuck or something

They got stuck but I never saw them on the track

That sort of stuff occasionally happens. And when it happens, it happens to the guys who are right behind your tail.

I once recalled that a combo involving Baby Mario or Baby Luigi may get stuck at Mushroom City when either of them use the Chain Chomp item.

These weird stuff happen to me in 150cc:

-The heavyweights tend to fall off the top bridge after the cave in Dino Dino Jungle, especially if you put your items there. And when I mean tend to fall off there, I can mean, once in every lap. Once in EVERY lap.
-A heavyweight can get stuck at that U turn in Yoshi Circuit. They will get free though, but not until they have gotten pretty far behind in the depths of 8th place.
-A COM can get stuck on the two U turns of Rainbow Road. One time, Mario and Luigi got stuck there on the walls. We lapped them twice. And their time...WOW. I don't recall though.
-(100cc or 50cc)After we thoroughly tortured the egg spitting monsters, right when they reappeared on the track, they just mindlessly drove off again for some odd reason. In Dino Dino Jungle with the bridge over the river
-Computers often drive off in the first lava area in Bowser's Castle
-Computers can drive off after the spinning corkscrew area in Wario Colosseum

That sometimes happens to me. Once I tried to make some take the Dino Dino Jungle shortcut in the cave but it didn't work out well

Yeah, once I pushed a CPU into the railing on the U-Turn in Rainbow Road; they got stuck the ENTIRE RACE XD and thankfully it happened to the one who was shortly behind me in points lol

YoshiGo99 said:
That sometimes happens to me. Once I tried to make some take the Dino Dino Jungle shortcut in the cave but it didn't work out well

The computers aren't programmed to take the shortcut so they end up confused and fall off

i like how you could use two players in MultiPlayer!! ;D

i beated all of MKDD!! :)

MKDD is a awesome Game1

It is but I think Mario Kart 7 is way better but it needs only N64, GCN, DS, Wii, and SNES Rainbow Road in it and it will be twice as better. Mario Kart: Double Dash needed some more harder courses but overall my 2nd favorite MK game.

YoshiGo99 said:
It is but I think Mario Kart 7 is way better but it needs only N64, GCN, DS, Wii, and SNES Rainbow Road in it and it will be twice as better. Mario Kart: Double Dash needed some more harder courses but overall my 2nd favorite MK game.

I thought Rainbow Road was a tough course, especially putting those slippery controls in mind.

Yeah it was kinda hard going up the spiral road and making those sharp U-turns but overall the rest a fun and a little easy but they are still great courses, Baby Park is hard when you get Bowser Shells and other garbage everywhere.

Back