Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Talk

Baby Luigi said:
Of course, I won't get teased if I say I like Mario. My school isn't like that.

Lucky you, having a DS automatically makes you the butt of everyone's jokes.

Anyway, I didn't really like the all cup tour. was too long.

I can take long games such as All-Cup Tour. I absolutely love it and I wish they return it because I always enjoyed the random order of courses played (except for Luigi Circuit and Rainbow Road)

Baby Luigi said:
Of course, I won't get teased if I say I like Mario. My school isn't like that.

Anyway, there isn't much to say except I played on Baby Park recently and it has been as hectic as ever
My friend and I went backwards on the course and it was crazy Chain Chomps were coming towards us. the pink side was filled with Fake Item boxes and bananas. Shells were everywhere, mostly Bowser and Blue ones. I also wish they would make another course just like Baby Park but 10 laps. 3 extra laps of fun!

In VS mode, it's possible to race in 9 laps.

First off: what does everyone have against Daisy!? She's awesome! I mean, who manages to keep herself from getting kidnapped? But all that aside. Yes. Double Dash is just plain @#$&ing sweetness. Love the karts. Love the assortment of characters. All Cup Tour is too stinking long, though. I also miss Petey Piranha and Paratroopa. My favorite combo?
:yoshi: + :daisy: + Bloom Coach. Multi-player is fun, too. Have a few friends over. When the race starts, about face, go around the track in the opposite direction. It's fun. Especially is you're in last and get a blue shell. or if you're in Mushroom Bridge or Mushroom City, and hanging out by the Bomb car spawning point. All insanity outbreak. Gotta love that. Or you can just screw around with all of the track's nicks, knacks, nooks, and crannies. Funnest. Thing. Ever.

I usually pair Mario with Daisy on the Green Fire.

Hi I'm Daisy!
It's-a Mario Time!
Hi I'm Daisy!
It's-a Mario Time!
Hi I'm Daisy!
It's-a Mario Time!

Also, my sister and I usually go backwards and beat each other up in VS Mode.

However, you should avoid posting if the last post was more than a month ago.

Messing around is a great way to find funny glitches

I personally think Double Dash is the best Mario Kart game. It's a shame they didn't continue with the "double character" feature.

I found a glitch in Shebert Land. You need a Chain Chomp, hit a Freezy and use the Chain Chomp right when you hit it, the Chomp will just die and u will be frozen but the Chain Chomp music when play until you unfreeze

YoshiGo99 said:
I found a glitch in Shebert Land. You need a Chain Chomp, hit a Freezy and use the Chain Chomp right when you hit it, the Chomp will just die and u will be frozen but the Chain Chomp music when play until you unfreeze

Hm, need to try that out.

Have you guys ever knocked the Shy Guys in Sherbet Land into the water?

Baby Luigi said:
YoshiGo99 said:

Yeah, you should try that.

Also, we drove some characters on the Golden Car at the far side of the lake (near the cave). Then, you should position the car so that it is teetering on the edge of the lake. You'll get it right once the back character does that falling animation. If done correctly, the car will remain there. Then, drive another character into the side of the car. The back character's voice clip will repeat rapidly while shaking like crazy, or while frozen. Luigi, for instance, his "Ah-ow-owowowow!" will sound like "Aaaahhhhhh".

Majin Vegeta said:
I have double Dash, but no memeory card...

Remember that Memory Card thread you created? You should get that memory card I posted. It's 1st party AND it has 250 blocks. That's your best bet at getting a memory card.

Baby Luigi said:
Majin Vegeta said:
I have double Dash, but no memeory card...

Remember that Memory Card thread you created? You should get that memory card I posted. It's 1st party AND it has 250 blocks. That's your best bet at getting a memory card.
I shall, once I have money.

Baby Luigi said:
YoshiGo99 said:

I have done that a lot.

IceShadow1199 said:
I personally think Double Dash is the best Mario Kart game. It's a shame they didn't continue with the "double character" feature.

Being limited to just 16 tracks is also a big bummer, but the GameCube ISOs could only hold up to 1.35 GB, so there would obviously be limits.

Yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
YoshiGo99 said:

I have done that a lot.
I got one stuck in the ground once. Just his head was sticking out

MnSG said:
Being limited to just 16 tracks is also a big bummer, but the GameCube ISOs could only hold up to 1.35 GB, so there would obviously be limits.

You couldn't blame it, though. It was the first Mario Kart game to use 3D models for the characters and items.

I did another glitch, it is in DK mountain, I used Waluigi and Baby Luigi but I would recommend someone that uses a Chain Chomp, use the Chomp in the middle of the wavy bridge you will get flung under the bridge hit the other side of the cliff and go right through it. Depending where you are under the track the Chomp may break off or you will go flipping above the course a little higher than a Blue Shell explosion. This sometimes works in Rainbow road by the spiral part going up. You will be dangling under the track then get flung above it and I think the Chomp will break off. They are very challenging but funny to see.

That sounds more like a physics exploit than an actual game bug though

Back