Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Talk

IMO Mario Kart Double Dash is the second best Mario Kart

I remember once seeing something saying Mario Kart: Double Dash!! was the worst mistake the Mario series made (because the online playing was terrible).

Drilbur said:
I remember once seeing something saying Mario Kart: Double Dash!! was the worst mistake the Mario series made (because the online playing was terrible).

That person is horribly ignorant, then. First, the online play is being attempted, it's not successful yet (until Mario Kart DS). Second, how can a minor mode ruin the entire game?

This person has a horrible perspective.

Baby Luigi said:
Drilbur said:

That person is horribly ignorant, then. First, the online play is being attempted, it's not successful yet (until Mario Kart DS). Second, how can a minor mode ruin the entire game?

This person has a horrible perspective.
This guy probably didn't have a Gamecube, but instead, he had a PlayStation 2.

Drilbur said:
This doesn't make any sense. MKDD doesn't even have online play.

Oh yeah, the LAN thingy that it explains about in the Instruction Booklet. Technically it was online, but it wasn't online online, if you know what I mean.

I thought it was just playing 8-player not online. Because its not online at all. Your pretty much going to have to be in almost the same room.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
I thought it was just playing 8-player not online. Because its not online at all. Your pretty much going to have to be in almost the same room.

Not necessarily. The LAN could be wireless.

The thing I read (think it was in the manual) said you needed to the cord that hooks two gcn's together. It's been a while since I read it though.

I have mine in my case next to my bed but I didn't bother looking at it.

I was obsessed with game booklets as a kid so I read them a lot.

I always read random things when I was bored as a [younger] kid, like the instruction manuals for everything. (And I mean everything.)

Ok guys, we're starting to get off-topic here, what else shall we discuss?

Oh, I don't know, Double Dash maybe?

I always wanted to try the 8-player thing. It won't happen ever though because all my friends are anti Mario people. Anybody who says anything about it is automatically teased about it for the rest of their life. Not that its an insult it's just annoying. But that's why they won't ever have a GameCube or enough controllers.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Oh, I don't know, Double Dash maybe?

I always wanted to try the 8-player thing. It won't happen ever though because all my friends are anti Mario people. Anybody who says anything about it is automatically teased about it for the rest of their life. Not that its an insult it's just annoying. But that's why they won't ever have a GameCube or enough controllers.
I know the feeling at my school you get teased if you say anything about Mario,Sonic etc

Of course, I won't get teased if I say I like Mario. My school isn't like that.

Anyway, there isn't much to say except I played on Baby Park recently and it has been as hectic as ever

Back