Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Talk

Nega-Man said:
Yeah they are. That's the problem. But I found a strategy that works. You basically hold on to the item without using it, then when an item is coming your way, hold it behind you.

Discord said:
I've thought of using that but sometimes you have a split-second warning.

Yeah in most cases it's easier said than done. If you know that someone has a Red Shell ready, you do want to think about getting a new item ASAP.

I would like to see the 2 partner system make a comeback in the next Mario Kart which will be for the Wii U.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I would like to see the 2 partner system make a comeback in the next Mario Kart which will be for the Wii U.
He wants it to come back, a new Mario kart gane won't come out till another 2 or 3 years.
Yoshidude99 said:
Which track is your favourite? Mine is Mario Curcuit
But that's boring, Wario Colessuem is beast.

YoshiGo99 said:
He wants it to come back, a new Mario kart gane won't come out till another 2 or 3 years.
Yoshidude99 said:
But uh why that long? The Wii U ain't that far off.

YoshiGo99 said:
Mario kart wii came in 2008, then MK7 in 2011. That is like 4 years of no new Mario kart
4 years of no new Mario Kart??

Um, didn't one just come out 3 months ago, just like I said above?

YoshiGo99 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Well it had cool music anyway. I like Waluigi Stadium the best.

I Like the special items

Yoshidude99 said:
I like gamecube graphics the best.
Really? I thought you were being sarcastic because of the way you said
Yoshidude99 said:
Yeah, right. Because gamecube graphics are soooooo awesome <cough>justjoking<cough>
Okay, fine. I tweaked that to make you sound more sarcastic, but I actually thought you were using sarcasm.

YoshiGo99 said:
I wish this game had retro courses. It would be so cool to see them in this game

Well, Super Circuit kinda turned it into that direction, though not yet.

Drilbur said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Yeah, right. Because gamecube graphics are soooooo awesome <cough>justjoking<cough>
Okay, fine. I tweaked that to make you sound more sarcastic, but I actually thought you were using sarcasm.
No I wasn't being sarcastic at all

Yoshidude99 said:
Drilbur said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
No I wasn't being sarcastic at all
Oh, okay.

Wait a minute...

Back