Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

Don't say it to me. BLOF loves Baby Luigi.

I still liked Luigi's Mansion. :P

Aqua Soul said:
Well, it seems kind of silly to be upset just because your favorite character has an undesirable role.

No, it's not only that. He has it for EVERY. SINGLE. Yoshi's Island game he appeared in

Baby Luigi said:
Aqua Soul said:
Well, it seems kind of silly to be upset just because your favorite character has an undesirable role.

No, it's not only that. He has it for EVERY. SINGLE. Yoshi's Island game he appeared in

IMO, Partners in Time was a crossover between the Mario and Luigi series and Yoshi's Island and Baby Luigi didn't get kidnapped. :posh:

Well, we didn't see it like that.

Mario & Luigi is Mario & Luigi and Yoshi's Island is Yoshi's Island

I think Baby Luigi should probably have a more important role, but baby peach deserves a time out from being the damsel in distress. What could be the problem?

Baby Luigi said:
Aqua Soul said:

Even in Yoshi Touch & Go. That is annoying. Even Peach didn't get kidnapped in every game Super Mario game. But that's what it's like being Luigi. You get overshadowed by everybody else.

Just because Peach won't get kidnapped doesn't mean that somebody else has to get kidnapped instead. :rolleyes:

I dislike it when Nintendo brings their cliched storyline to other games. Come on, Kamek. Go after the bigger prize, such as the guy who is predeterming your very own destiny!

I think that's what he was trying to do in the first game, right? He's not very good at kidnapping, though. At least Bowser manages to capture Peach every time.

I don't understand why he continues kidnapping Baby Luigi. Everyone else gets not kidnapped at one point (the Stork USED to get kidnapped, but apparently, he's free these days.)

Maybe he's just easier to capture. Baby Mario shouldn't be too hard to capture without Yoshi's help though, so I'm not sure that's plausible.

Yoshi's Island DS is a big slap in the face to me. They have all these babies, from Mario to Wario, and still Baby Luigi isn't available.

Baby Mario can defend himself now. He's armed with a hammer.

Baby Luigi can at least drive an SUV right now, pretty sure he can defend himself now.

Why would anybody kidnapped a small guy armed with a giant Chain Chomp?

I think the events of Yoshi's Island and its sequel happened when Baby Mario and Luigi were very young, so they couldn't really defend themselves or had items to do so.

Whatever happened to the "pet" Chain Chomp?

They're probably leaving it at home

Leonyx said:
I think the events of Yoshi's Island and its sequel happened when Baby Mario and Luigi were very young, so they couldn't really defend themselves or had items to do so.

Whatever happened to the "pet" Chain Chomp?
Same Yoshis Island must of happened when the babies where 1 week old and pit thwy must had been one year old

The babies can walk in Partners in Time. They are much older than 1.

Back