Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

Ornithologist Mario said:
If Baby Wario was in another game, I would get another option to kill, though.
You can torture him you know.

Anyway how do these babies even walk. They are all under 1 year old.

How do you know?

Figment said:
How do you know?

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were being delivered just before the events of Yoshi's Island, so they technically weren't born yet and thus under a year old. There's Mario biology at work though, so that really doesn't matter.

And I'm sorry guys, but Baby Wario is a vital part of the story now, so he could very well return in another "canon" game. Baby Daisy is the only unimportant baby.

Yeah, Baby Daisy is pointless.

Nintendo logic never makes sense. I can give you many examples. In Super Mario Sunshine, a water-powered mud boat running in lava. In Luigis Mansion, elements coming out of a vacuum.

Baby Daisy isn't pointless! D: She can serve as a love interest for Baby Luigi.

Even though Baby Wario was in Yoshi's Island DS, he was the least useful baby IMO. All he had was a magnet that brought coins closer to you and move metal platforms.

Yeah, I know. It's really Mario logic though, because some of their more serious games tend to make more sense (Metroid). That brings up a good question: how old are the babies? All I know is that Baby Peach isn't the same age as Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

Aqua Soul said:
Baby Daisy isn't pointless! D: She can serve as a love interest for Baby Luigi.

Even though Baby Wario was in Yoshi's Island DS, he was the least useful baby IMO. All he had was a magnet that brought coins closer to you and move metal platforms.

Um...baby love?

But yes, Baby Wario didn't do much.

Even if Peach's age isn't the same as Mario and Luigi's, I'd say she's younger by a few days at the least, and a year at the most.

The exact number of their ages are unknown, but I'd say from oldest to youngest it would be:

1. Bowser
2. Mario
3. Luigi
4. Peach
5. Yoshi

Not sure about Wario, DK, and Daisy though.

At the end of Yoshi's Island DS, a baby Yoshi hatches out of it's egg as the last star child and prior to that, everyone else already existed. Although, Yoshi could still be older than Toad and Daisy.

Figment said:
Speaking of Baby Wario

BabyWario.png

Good edit, eh?

Ew, no, not Baby Mario. -_-'

Useless? I don't think characters are tools.

Baby Luigi doesn't need a "love interest" anyway

How did mario meet wario when they where babies and did not remeet until Super Mario Land 2.

Or they pretend not to remember each other.

I still wish that Baby Luigi didn't get kidnapped in Yoshi's Island DS. That's unfair >_>

Baby Wario and Wario are two different Warios.

Baby Peach should have been kidnapped, because know we know Peach has been kidnapped ever since she was a baby,

Baby Luigi should not be the Peach of Yoshi's Island Seriously.

Aqua Soul said:
I thought you two hated cliche plots with Peach getting kidnapped being one of those things.

I hate it, but it's worse when BLOF's favorite character plays Peach's role.

Back