Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

Was I the only one who thought the topic was about Baby Peach, and Adult Everybody Else, and Adult Wario?

@Aqua Soul: Already saw it, and it did give me alil' chuckle :D

@BL: In all fairness, your irrational Yoshi hate seems rather similar....

But at any rate, calm down you two, I'm sure we can discuss this in a civil manner, yes?

Ornithologist Mario said:
Was I the only one who thought the topic was about Baby Peach, and Adult Everybody Else, and Adult Wario?

I did too.

Baby Daisy, Baby Donkey Kong, and Baby Wario are their actual names....if not, explain why Baby Luigi says "BABY WEEGEE!" instead of simply "Weegee" or something like that.

No, can't blame you though. I can see why you thought that. If the topic was about the 4 characters' baby counterparts, then the title should have been "Babies Peach, Daisy, DK, and Wario."

Well it's not that hard to type up "Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Baby Donkey Kong, and Baby Wario", you know

Hm? I thought BLOF was being sarcastic.

You're just adding a total 16 characters, which isn't much by the speed you're typing on the keyboard. It's like not abbreviating titles. I don't usually abbreviate unless I'm in a hurry

And I wasn't being sarcastic. I usually put up sarcasm tags if I was being sarcastic

Well it's not that hard to type up "Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Baby Donkey Kong, and Baby Wario", you know

It's a really long title, so I couldn't tell.

I don't find it hard at all, seriously.

Baby Peach and Baby Daisy scream louder than Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

If you played Mario Kart Wii, that's how it feels.

Uh-huh, about who screams louder, Baby Peach or Baby Daisy. I chose Baby Peach and she chose Baby Peach.

It's BLOF hating on Mario again.

Baby Peach and Baby Daisy scream louder than Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

They don't cry as loud when they lose

One of Baby Mario's losing quotes:

OH NO I'M A LOSE!!! MAAAAMMMAAAAA!!!

One of Baby Luigi's losing quotes:

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW NOOOOO!!!!! AAAAAWWWWWW!!!

They scream more than you hear them lose.

Sorry, MCSJ, but we have to be on topic here.

They scream more than you hear them lose.

Baby Peach is surprisingly quiet when she loses

Just bombard her in Mario Kart Wii and listen to her.

I have Baby Peach's voice clips. One of her exploding noises rattles the computer's speakers. Her losing noises are pretty quiet.

I like it when Baby Luigi says, "Whoopsie" when he gets slipped by a banana. And I like one of his voice clips when he gets flipped by a shell.

CPUs (called NPCs) have different voice clips than players. Weird

When did Mario say "Aiiieeeeeee!!" when he gets flipped over by a shell when he's a CPU? When I'm playing as him, all he says is, "Mama!" "Owhoohoohoo!" and "Oh-coo-hoo!"

Nintendo is weird.

Back