Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

Dr. Javelin said:
I think Bowser Jr = Baby Bowser, but I'm not sure.

This.

Nintendo should really make Bowser Jr. not look like he was Bowser as a baby, besides the bandanna thing

Baby Luigi said:
Nintendo should really make Bowser Jr. not look like he was Bowser as a baby, besides the bandanna thing

Baby Bowser originally didn't have horns, which would've avoided any confusions between the two.

turntechGodhead said:
Dr. Javelin said:

This.
Did you not see the handy flow chart?

I want them both to appear in a game together just for the sole purpose of messing with the people that can't tell them apart.

'3K said:
turntechGodhead said:
Dr. Javelin said:

This.

I want them both to appear in a game together just for the sole purpose of messing with the people that can't tell them apart.
I don't want Baby Bowser, he sould of been replaced by Bowser jr in PiT.

'3K said:
turntechGodhead said:
Dr. Javelin said:

This.

They just look the same to me.

After looking at the chart again I guess they're different guys.

turntechGodhead said:
'3K said:
turntechGodhead said:
Dr. Javelin said:

This.

They just look the same to me.

After looking at the chart again I guess they're different guys.
Bowser jr has a mask on his boy which is the only different thing about them.

So maybe Bowser Jr. is the main reason Baby Bowser is never playable?

Baby Mario and Luigi....why not say Baby Mario and Baby Luigi?

I agree. The original three babies were cool and all, but Baby Peach, Baby Donkey Kong, and Baby Wario were pushing it, and Baby Daisy was too far

Figment said:
Exactly. But like I said in the other thread, if they make Baby Waluigi, I'll have had it.

Just put him in Burnstile or Granite Getaway and you'll be happy

If Nintendo makes Baby Waluigi look exactly like the picture of the edited Baby Luigi, I'll lose faith in them

Baby Luigi said:
If Nintendo makes Baby Waluigi look exactly like the picture of the edited Baby Luigi, I'll lose faith in them

Really? I mean, I understand, but you'll lose all your faith in them because of one character? That sounds a bit extreme. It's not like you'll be forced to play him or anything...

The only baby characters that should exist in the canon are the ones that star in Yoshi's Island games, as they are the Star Children and are important to the story. Every other baby is made for fans (don't know who asked for a baby Daisy, but she's here) and really shouldn't be taken seriously.

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

Really? I mean, I understand, but you'll lose all your faith in them because of one character? That sounds a bit extreme. It's not like you'll be forced to play him or anything...

No, it's not that. It's because that picture is an edit of Baby Luigi. I think you might have misread my post

Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

No, it's not that. It's because that picture is an edit of Baby Luigi. I think you might have misread my post

Oh, sorry. I thought you meant if they made a Baby Waluigi (which, I honestly could see as a possibility seeing as they made a Baby Wario and Baby Daisy) you'd lose faith in Nintendo.

In fact, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are the only babies that should be the first "shoe-in" babies

If Baby Wario was in another game, I would get another option to kill, though.

Back