Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

Well, Baby Luigi is the shy guy (not Shy Guy), so maybe he actually likes being overshadowed.

He's the baby version of Luigi, of course he's gonna be soft and easily frightened. Definitely prone to cry more than his heroic older brother.

Doubtful that would make no sense although it would kill every canon debate... :posh:

GutsehMan said:
Baby Luigi in Luigi's Mansion 2. NOW.

THIS x32523098209483209820.42

This is even dumber than Mario's Mansion. :(

Pi's a smaller number than that

And we're not talking about Baby Luigi's Mansion, we're talking about Baby Luigi being in Luigi's Mansion 2.

Ornithologist Mario said:
That's still pretty dumb.

Mario appearing as a main character in any game these days is dumb. He already starred in 200+ games. He's an attention hog, IMO.

Well, he's iconic. If you want to hate on Mario, hate on Nintendo first.

I don't care if he was iconic, he's still an attention hog. Kirby starring in the Subspace Emissary was a good change of roles for once.

Don't even mention this garbage called the Subspace Emissary. Mario should have played a major role and that's final. :mad: Just because you don't like him doesn't mean that he shouldn't be major.

Don't even mention this garbage called the Subspace Emissary. Mario should have played a major role and that's final. :mad: Just because you don't like him doesn't mean that he shouldn't be major.

That would have been stupid. I don't want him to play a major role in every freaking game he appears in.

What's your problem with Mario? Did he kill your mother? >_> Luigi's Mansion was already here. Besides this is a NINTENDO crossover. Mario, the mascot of Nintendo, needs to play a major role or it wouldn't make sense. You act like Baby Wario is better for a main character.

What's your problem with Mario? Did he kill your mother? >_> Luigi's Mansion was already here. Besides this is a NINTENDO crossover. Mario, the mascot of Nintendo, needs to play a major role or it wouldn't make sense. You act like Baby Wario is better for a main character.

I thought you two are sisters? Wouldn't you know if Mario killed your mother? Why would you need to ask? :O

Also @Baby Luigi: the main character of the series is kind of... supposed to be the star of their series.

I hate him, 'cause he's an attention hog. Aaaand this:

Besides this is a NINTENDO crossover. Mario, the mascot of Nintendo, needs to play a major role or it wouldn't make sense.

The Subspace Emissary story makes perfect sense to me. I don't get your logic. WHY does Mario need to a play a main role, OTHER than he is a mascot of Nintendo?

And, can we please get back on topic other than stating "Baby Luigi in Luigi's Mansion is a dumb idea". If you think it's a dumb idea, don't post. It sounds like you were intending to troll or make people feel bad for that idea.

Well, I would hate Mario if he killed my Mom, but that isn't my point. My sister acts as if Mario is Stalin in a plumber outfit who is a sadist.

Okay, that's harsh, I know my sister has the right to hate, but I'm sensitive.

And I'm only expressing my opinion. Sheesh. I just don't like this idea. I would rather get some other original games.

And we're not talking about Baby Luigi's Mansion, we're talking about Baby Luigi being in Luigi's Mansion 2.

That is, at least APPEARING. Luigi will still have the main role

@Ser Espiel: I have a deep dislike of Mario, nearly as deep as my dislike for Yoshi.

@ BLOF:
Baby Luigi said:
Kirby starring in the Subspace Emissary was a good change of roles for once.

But Kirby and Super Smash Bros. are both created by the same person, which means Kirby's an even bigger spotlight hog.
Plus, there are other main characters from certain franchises that are even bigger spotlight hogs.

@ Crash: Check out the link to that picture I posted on an earlier page where you said Luigi's the younger brother and is more emotional or something like that. I think you'll get a laugh out of it.

Back