Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

MCS

Donkey Kong
The Mario series has so many babies, and some of them are useless and just not very creative. What's your opinion?

Next thing you know, there'll be a Baby Waluigi...
 
I think Baby Daisy is Useless. Nintendo doesn't need anymore Spin-off only characters. I'm fine with Peach, DK, and Wario, they actually appear in the Yoshi series, and are more creative.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Personally, I think Baby Wario is sort of useless. All he has is a magnet. It's good for racking up coins and moving metal platforms, but I think the metal platforms were only put in the game so Baby Wario wouldn't be so useless.

I'm fine with the other babies though.
 
Baby Daisy Sucks :P Why bother just putting her in? It's a stupid idea, like Toadette, but Toadette has made actual mario game appearances. Baby Daisy on the other hand, Daisy doesn't really have much of a role in the actual Mario series very recently, so why make a baby version of her?
 

DaisyGaga

Da f***, Rosalina?
They made Baby Daisy to just sort of even out the baby characters in MK Wii. I guess they figured since the "four friends" as I like to call them (Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Daisy) are together in the game, but only three of them are babies, that they might as well make one for Daisy. Even I was taken by surprise when I found out, but I didn't mind it at all. As long as they stop there with the new babies, it's fine by me. It's a pretty even baby roster the way it is now.

And don't be saying she sucks when she's only been in two games. It's not like she's all up in your face in every Mario game. I do agree that she needs to be in a Yoshi game, though, and that probably would have been a better debut appearance for her. Yoshi's Island 3DS, anyone?
 
Figment said:
Lubba said:
I like Baby Wario. He's cute. He should appear in more games. Plus, he has more of a personality than Baby Daisy
I cant believe you just said that. Any version of Wario is NOT cute.
I think a lot of things in Mario are cute (Lumas, Monty Moles, Shy Guys, Babies). I really don't know why.

yoshisawesome said:
Baby Daisy Sucks :P Why bother just putting her in? It's a stupid idea, like Toadette, but Toadette has made actual mario game appearances. Baby Daisy on the other hand, Daisy doesn't really have much of a role in the actual Mario series very recently, so why make a baby version of her?
Toadette at least is a little more creative than Baby Daisy

Vote4Daisy said:
They made Baby Daisy to just sort of even out the baby characters in MK Wii. I guess they figured since the "four friends" as I like to call them (Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Daisy) are together in the game, but only three of them are babies, that they might as well make one for Daisy. Even I was taken by surprise when I found out, but I didn't mind it at all. As long as they stop there with the new babies, it's fine by me. It's a pretty even baby roster the way it is now.

And don't be saying she sucks when she's only been in two games. It's not like she's all up in your face in every Mario game. I do agree that she needs to be in a Yoshi game, though, and that probably would have been a better debut appearance for her. Yoshi's Island 3DS, anyone?
Well, now that she's a baby, it would be disappointing to find her not in a Yoshi game
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Vote4Daisy said:
As long as they stop there with the new babies, it's fine by me. It's a pretty even baby roster the way it is now.

Yoshi's Island 3DS, anyone?
Yeah, the creation of Baby Waluigi is something I don't want to happen. Although I kind of want Toad to have a baby counterpart so all 8 of the main Mario characters will have a baby counterpart.

Also, yes to Yoshi's Island 3DS. It's been a while since Yoshi's been in the spotlight.
 

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Figment said:
Yeah, Jeff, lets pray that this doesnt happen:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!11!!!!!!!111!1one!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!
 
Daisy has only been in one main mario game: super mario land. And they made a baby version of her anyway. This pretty much means that any babies are possible. However, waluigi (as far as I know) has never been in a main mario game, just a bunch of spinoffs. Baby Daisy was bad enough, but if baby Waluigi comes, than it's the end of the world.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Yoshi's Island DS needed more babies so they added baby peach, DK and Wario. We don't need a Baby Daisy as she was just a random pick for Mario Kart Wii.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Figment said:
Let's hope Nintendo has enough common sense not to make ANY more baby characters PERIOD.
I still think Toad should have a baby counterpart as he's the only one of the 8 main characters not to have one, and if they don't make a Baby Waluigi, then I'm fine as to whether or not Nintendo makes more baby counterparts.
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
Aqua Soul said:
Figment said:
Let's hope Nintendo has enough common sense not to make ANY more baby characters PERIOD.
I still think Toad should have a baby counterpart as he's the only one of the 8 main characters not to have one, and if they don't make a Baby Waluigi, then I'm fine as to whether or not Nintendo makes more baby counterparts.
Yeah. I posted an unofficial Baby Toad picture earlier in this thread, though.
 
Top