Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

I'm not concerned about the physics, though. I'm concerned how Nintendo puts different voice clips for NPC and playable characters.

I don't think developer logic and game physics are quite the same thing.

Baby Luigi still sounds funny when he gets flipped

NPC Baby Peach sounds even funnier when she gets flipped

Figment said:
LGM, Nintendo logic makes no sense anymore. Note the water-powered mud boat in Super Mario Sunshine that was able to work in lava.

This actually does make sense. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction (Newton's third law of physics). The force from FLUDD's water gun pushes Mario back as well (note when he shoots water as you hold R all the way down he steadies himself because of the force), and that force is transferred to the boat (through friction, I suppose). It's the same principle that launches space shuttles. The water itself isn't important (though it should have turned into steam before it hit the lava). It could be a constant stream of ice cream and it would still work. Of course, I'm not sure that a mud boat would be able to survive in lava, but that's a whole different story.

Enough of my physics lesson though. We should get back on topic.

Everything has a chance. Nothing can be 100% chance, except when a character is confirmed.

Baby Luigi has a chance of appearing in the next The Legend of Zelda game. Not a big chance at all, but still, a miniscule chance.

Back