Baby Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Wario

Perhaps the Baby Mario and Luigi that appear in spin-offs are simply babies of Mario fans. Their parents dressed them up like Mario and Luigi and call them Mario and Luigi.

Dr. Javelin said:
Perhaps the Baby Mario and Luigi that appear in spin-offs are simply babies of Mario fans. Their parents dressed them up like Mario and Luigi and call them Mario and Luigi.

I wonder what kind of parent would name their kids "Baby Luigi", or even let him go around and scream "BABY WEEGEE!" all day.

And, what kind of kid would look EXACTLY like Baby Luigi anyway? And sound like him. Partners in Time proved that this guy you're seeing is indeed, the baby version of Luigi.

Baby Luigi said:
I wonder what kind of parent would name their kids "Baby Luigi", or even let him go around and scream "BABY WEEGEE!" all day.

And, what kind of kid would look EXACTLY like Baby Luigi anyway? And sound like him. Partners in Time proved that this guy you're seeing is indeed, the baby version of Luigi.

Exactly. So keep that creativity to yourself, Javelin.

Maybe a clone. Clones are exactly like their "parents" but they have to grow again from babies.

Hmph. My creativity never always triumphs.

Dr. Javelin said:
Maybe a clone. Clones are exactly like their "parents" but they have to grow again from babies.

Hmph. My creativity never always triumphs.

That's pretty weird. Cloning doesn't work like that way.

The best way to explain it is time paradox or time machine. That's all. Remember, this world where baby versions of characters coexist with adult versions also has floating boxes, vines growing out of boxes, the ability to breathe in a vacuum, clouds being solid, etc.

Baby Luigi is no clone of Luigi :(

I need proof.

Yes, I'm making this as a joke. Nintendo wouldn't put cloning into their games because it's too controversial.

Still...it's an interesting possibility. ;D

Well, one bio in Mario Superstar Baseball said to "ignore this temporal paradox" about Baby Luigi and Luigi in the same game

Grumble argue rant postAAAAUUUUUUGH

Canon proof is no fun. Creativity is much more fun. It allows for fridge horror.

I don't want to go around considering Baby Luigi is a clone. That's too strange for me

Baby Luigi said:
I don't want to go around considering Baby Luigi is a clone. That's too strange for me

Heh heh heh heh heh hoorf.

Too late. The possibility is now in the back of your mind and will pop up constantly and every time you think of Baby Luigi. I doubt it, but...

Fridge horror is just lovely, isn't it? ;D

We can say Baby Daisy is a clone. Maybe....no one said anything about her being a baby version of Daisy. It said she's just...there

As long as you guys are talking about clones, I'd like a Mario game to have evil clones as bosses.

Also, I've said this before, but Mario and Peach should have kids of their own to counter the koopalings and Bowser Jr.

We need to find Bowser's wife before THAT happens

And LOL at evil version of Baby Luigi

Aqua Soul said:
What does Bowser's wife have to do with Mario and Peach having kids of their own or the protagonists having evil clones?

Because we know Bowser is married, where would he get his kids from. At least Mario has a known wife at this point

I still say alternate timeline. Baby Mario, Baby Peach, and the rest of the Babies decided to go to present time after they met their future selves in PiT. The timeline split from 1.) the point they didn't leave [they wouldn't have left if they didn't meet their future selves] and 2.) the point they did leave.

That's just my own theory of course but IMO it's the least damaging (except their timeline probably became doomed after they left unless they plan to go back when they grow up.)

Mason said:
I still say alternate timeline. Baby Mario, Baby Peach, and the rest of the Babies decided to go to present time after they met their future selves in PiT. The timeline split from 1.) the point they didn't leave and 2.) the point they did leave.

That's just my own theory of course but IMO it's the least damaging (except their timeline probably became doomed after they left. Maybe they go back when they grow up.)

I agree on alternate timeline too. It's the only logical explanation for this paradox

Post slightly modified for reclarification. It'd be neat if it turned out to be true, and then the past Mario and Luigi (the babies) go back to their timeline after growing up in the future timeline to have a much easier time defeating foes, thanks to Mario and Luigi's stories.

But why go back? I don't understand that

Back